Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to get the Mazda3 Hatchback in Seattle and am wondering if the DVD disc that comes w/ the car works in Canada or not. Any idea? Thanks

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm sure it does, but I'm not so sure, you might have to buy another DVD just for Canada, the gps may only include the DVD for the U.S., u may have to buy the one for Canada.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
welll according to my dealer, mind you im in the US, he said it works in both the us and canada u just gotta switch between the two..

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the info.. how much you think the DVD for Canadian roads will cost me?

·
Registered
327 Posts
well for the luxury cars the DVD is usually at around 100 dollars.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ask the dealership on the phone how much they go for, or check a website :).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just wanted to let you all know...I checked my navigation system today and it does include maps and information for both the US and Canada. I didn't see anything about Mexico listed but I hope this answers your questions.

Gravity

·
Registered
125 Posts
oops

oops, i meant hydevil. my bad
Have u seen much of the 3's up there in Sea-Town? R U the only 1?
Havent seen any down here in SouthEast Washington. Would u consider going to a meet if i were to arrange one here in the Tri_Cities? I figured I'm in the perfect spot for one to be held because I'm located in between Seattle, Portland, Spokane, and so on and so on. Good location :!: I have permession to rent a part of the Tri-Cities Collesium parking lot too to meet at and have some fun!!!! Let me know [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts