Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know he isnt a member but he sells a ton of stuff for the 3 on ebay.

I posted this in the lounge, but it looks like the lounge is way too busy, and stuff get lost there, This feedback is more '3' related.

I have dealt with him twice in the past and had okay experience..

1) USB/Aux adapter took 4 weeks to arrive and then needed to be modified to work half the time...

2) Clear Rear reflectors/3rd Brake Light, paid way too much, but wanted them anyways.

Up until now, I have been okay, and he clearly knows that some of the items he sells, no one else has... and he prices them accordingly. But recently after requested a quote on a couple of things, he quoted me, I replied, I sent the money by paypal and he cancelled the order 24 hrs & 13 mins later... (The 13 min is important because I lost $18 buck in currency exchange because of the 13 mins)

He sent me an email saying, "I messed up with the quote, buy your stuff somewhere else."

Just letting everyone know how things work with him, this all happening after 2 previous transactions totalling over $500.

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
i never bought from him. have you seen his shipping rates? 40 bux..... no way. not for a grill. hard to believe.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
hence why he asked to leave as a sponsor on here.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=small town king link=topic=66847.msg1150693#msg1150693 date=1168887195]
hence why he asked to leave as a sponsor on here.
[/quote]

Really??? hmm didnt know that..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts