Mazda3 Forums banner

Tit Gray or Winning Blue

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting for a buyer for my 96 mustang vert so i can get a decent down payment. Fender bender is making me move towards a 4 door 4 cylinder car so my insurance company doesnt rape me. Am loving everything i hear about the 3 hb. Took a test drive and fell in love.

Only thing Im trying to decide, Tit Gray vs. Winning Blue , any help , i love them both.

EDIT: Once he gets the car I'll rename the thread. In the meantime tell him to get a Winning Blue one :twisted:

·
Registered
111 Posts
It looks like you're getting the HB, so my vote is winning blue.

The tit gray is my favorite colour offered on the 3, but I've seen it on the HB and it just doesn't look right to my eyes.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Eventhough I told the dealer that the Titanium Grey was my first choice (orange and black being the second and third choices respectively), there are too many Titanium Grey 3s for my liking, therefore, my vote goes to Winning Blue. I didn't include Winning Blue in my colour choices because my dad's New Beetle is almost the same colour.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
my first choice was Tit grey, but the place I bought mine didn't have any left, so I went with the blue, and I'm glad that I did :wink:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cool thanks for the feedback, I like the way the silver looks, but silver cars are played out, in so cali every other new car you see on the road is silver. .... I like the winning blue , but i dont know, i like the smokyness and the sexyness of the tit gray.... well we'll see when i get the money for my stang

·
Registered
157 Posts
erm, is it being called 'Tit Gray' for any particular reason? :wink:
seems like it's easier and more accurate to call it 'Ti Gray', ya know? and perhaps less lecherous.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
freston said:
erm, is it being called 'Tit Gray' for any particular reason? :wink:
seems like it's easier and more accurate to call it 'Ti Gray', ya know? and perhaps less lecherous.
I don't care about accuracy...I prefer the way it sounds. If you had to choose between a Ti Grey or Tit Gray what color would you choose? I'd choose the Tit Grey but that's just me lol :p :lol:

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Between these 2 colors, I think the winning blue looks better on the hatch, while the Tit Grey looks slightly better on the sedan.

After my second test drive, I decided to go with a "boring" silver sedan ( other choice was Tit Grey). I love the way the black taillights look on the silver sedan and hatch.

It should be at the dealer by Mid-late March.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Me personally, if i had to chose, it would be winning blue hands down!!!! Everyone seems to have the titanium already. It looks good on the sedan, but on the HB, i dunno... :bananahump:

·
Registered
34 Posts
To me, the Titanium Gray is kinda boring. and it seems like almost everyone in this website has a gray one... its already a played out color in my eyes.... winning blue just screams FUN FUN FUN!!! its somethin' different from the usual blacks, reds and sillvers. i'm getting a HB in Lava Orange b/c the color is very different. I haven't seen one this color in orlando yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts