Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys see the updated Mazda6 section on mazda.ca?

you can get a MZ6 sport (hatch) GS-I4 with sport/GFX

Thats everything a MZ6 GT has besides premium audio + moonroof, leather, and like side/curtain airbags, and some other luxury stuff that isn't available on the MZ3 so it isn't an issue.

but then it would have pretty much everything the MZ3 has, but with the sexy hatch body, huge ass trunk space and better looks IMO and handling? And other perks but I don't wanna get into it. thats what the edmund forum is for

Check out prices on mazda.ca they aren't final release prices but.
Hmmmmmm

I like the build quality of MZ3 better cuz of Japan production...but I could have the MZ6 for a long time. instead of havin a MZ3 and wishin I had a bigger car in the future...Again I guess it comes down to money. Cuz there's lots of points for either car. It all depends if I post this in MZ6 or the MZ3 forum the bias will swing either way. lol

some numbers from mazda.ca (both MTX)

GS-I4 MZ6 sport with sport/GFX package = 26700
GT-I4 MZ3 sedan everything even leather = 23340

It ends up being like 3460 more than a fully loaded MZ3 (with leather).
I personally dont want leather. so add 900 to the difference.

They are similiarly equipped.

This isn't considering any incentives rebates and haggling leway etc..

I am biased cuz I am obsessed with the MZ6 sport and have been waiting for it for years. I also find the MZ3 dimensions not as sporty. because it is a smaller car therefore shorter and taller. the MZ6 looks really wide and shorter in comparison. Know what i mean?

·
Registered
396 Posts
yuck, the mz6 hatch looks exactly like an 80's sationwagon imo
no thanks

·
Registered
396 Posts
actually, my opinion is also biased b/c i don't like wagons

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It may have been my fault cuz I didn't supply pics, but 6_funk I didn't say "wagon" I said hatch, if the 6 in your name refers to the MZ6, you should know the difference. anyways thanks ZC1 for the pics....the sport (hatch) is not the car you are thinking of. You are thinking of the wagon. and in that situation it would be no contest. I am talking about the car that ZC1 posted. They would be very similiarly equipped. So ZC1 you see my dilemma eh?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Dru212702 said:
So ZC1 you see my dilemma eh?
I sure do. I talked to a couple of dealerships and they dind't really agree as to when they're expecting to have one to look at or when the cars will be on their lots. They did have info regarding the different packages, though, and told me that 17" alloy wheels are standard on the 6 Sport Hatch. 3 vs 6 hatch, though, I still don't know.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Dru212702 said:
It may have been my fault cuz I didn't supply pics, but 6_funk I didn't say "wagon" I said hatch, if the 6 in your name refers to the MZ6, you should know the difference. anyways thanks ZC1 for the pics....the sport (hatch) is not the car you are thinking of. You are thinking of the wagon. and in that situation it would be no contest. I am talking about the car that ZC1 posted. They would be very similiarly equipped. So ZC1 you see my dilemma eh?
the "6" in my name doesn't refer to the mazda6.
as you can see in my sig, i own a 3...

i didn't know the 6 came in a hatch. it looks good...but i dont' know why they would call it a hatch, cuz it looks like a sedan.

it looks good tho!

·
Registered
396 Posts
if i had the money, i would have got a 6 from the beginning

1 - 10 of 10 Posts