Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my Mazda 3 HB last night! YAHOOO! It is Titanium Gray with the Sport AT, ABS/SAC/SAB, and Moonroof & CD changer.

I'm a 30 year old guy, but I feel like a kid again. No kidding, after I drove the car home last night, I couldn't sleep, kept tossing and turning, and I even got up before my alarm went off! Needless to say, I got into work this morning about an hour earlier than my usual.

Okay, so how did I buy it?

After being directed to read some posts about buying services, I came across some information that someone wrote about the Ford Partner Recognition Program. https://www.fordpartner.com/Login/login.asp It is called X-plan, E-plan, and S-plan.
As a Acme Corporation employee, Ford Motor Company is happy to provide you access to this special vehicle discount under the Ford Partner Recognition Program.
Not every company has this benefit, so check with your HR group; thankfully my company has the agreement for the S-plan.

I went to Browns Mazda in Fairfax, VA, but I think you can go to any authorized Mazda dealer.

I was able to buy the car at 100 over invoice, which was a lot better than United Buying Service which was about $500 over invoice at $16,231, just for the car.

The final numbers were:
Hatchback $15,793USD
Sport AT 810
ABS Package 688
Moonrf/6CD 765
Freight 520
DC Assess. 100
Subtotal $18669USD
MD Tax 5% 933
Tags 160
TOTAL $19762USD

Anway, I'm very happy and I am being good about letting the car break-in gently! Zoom-zoom everyone :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Maryland and work in Herndon, VA. I bought the car in Vienna at Brown's Fairfax Mazda.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pictures

Okay Folks, I finally got pictures taken of my car. It is less than a week old since I've had it. I'm lovin' it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts