Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm new to the forums and will be picking an MS3 up in about 2 weeks now to use as a DD! I'm so excited! But since I know a lot of you guys are car fanatics just in general, I thought I would post up some pics of my weekend warrior. It's an 03 Cobra vert black on black. The mod list is wayyy too long to post up, but if some of you want me too I'll tell you guys all about it. Car put down 586rwhp and 567rwtq on a mild tune on a 93 degree day!!

Here's a vid of the sound of what the car sounds like....the blower on there is the stock one paorted, so the whipple sounds a little bit different and the car now puts out about 100 more whp. The blower is soooo loud.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11043814"]2003 Cobra with Magnapacks Video by Brandon - MySpace Video[/url]

Here's some pics I took today...sorry they are so bad quality, they were taken really quick on my camera phone.

And here's some older one's to help out some too. This is before I put on the 18" wheels and the 315 drag radials

Thanks guys! Can't wait to pick my MS3 up and start modding it too!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=138706.msg2989337#msg2989337 date=1236829664]
Welcome to the forum. I like your plate.

Any plans for a personalized plate for the 3?
[/quote]

Thanks! That plate actually took a long time to find one that was available haha. I just started thinking about it last night...I definitely will get a personalized plate, just not sure what yet!

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
I never thought I'd say this in my life, ever, but... that's a really nice Mustang man. Well done. Welcome, can't wait to see what you do to your new speed3 ;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=cali_axela link=topic=138706.msg2989448#msg2989448 date=1236833873]
I never thought I'd say this in my life, ever, but... that's a really nice Mustang man. Well done. Welcome, can't wait to see what you do to your new speed3 ;)
[/quote]

Haha thanks a lot! That means even more coming from someone who was never a fan of them! I'm sooo excited to get my MS3. I feel like it's a first car again!

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
thats prtty sexy man... how do those car handle?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=eurotuner link=topic=138706.msg3008320#msg3008320 date=1237632740]
thats prtty sexy man... how do those car handle?
[/quote]

Sorry that tooke so long to get back on this. But surprisingly it handles realllly nice. I've had the IRS in it for a while now with coilovers on the front, but I am swapping in a built solid axle with full suspension so it should handle real nice still. Believe or not it corners reallllly well! Thanks for the comment! :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts