Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finish the training today, spend half of the day to know the Mazda3 and of course to test drive it as well. It is a Mazda Canada provide to Mazda staff to know the new product. It has so many new features of the new car. First, it looks so nice in personal. I know so many people say the Sport looks like a Matrix or Vibe. But you see a real car is totally different story. It is a bit bigger than P5. The fit and finish compare with Civic, Sentra, or Corolla are much better. Much more rigid chassis, much nicer quality materials on dash board, door panel and seat. I love the sedan more, it is very nice. I bet the sedan will sell crazy and replace civic as no. 1 best selling car in Canada. No joke! We only has a 2.0L and manual transmission to test drive today. I have a chance to drive the Civic, Sentra, and Corolla as well. I can say if you are looking a compact car in this class. Since you see and drive the Mazda3, you won't buy other make. I understand some of option/ trim may pay $500-$1000 more than other japanese car. But when you park the cars next to each other. Mazda3 looks like $5000- $10000 more value instanly.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
that is some great news, man!
but is it true that the cars won't come out until February?

·
Registered
93 Posts
That has me really excited, because I want to really rub it in to my work buddy's that have their civics and corollas :p :lol:

And dugrant153, according to my dealer in San Diego, CA. their will be a verry limited release in three weeks, then a full scale release in January. I'd assume it to be the same un Canada, but I guess you should call up a dealer there and confirm it.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The true is all the cars are on sea, at port, or rail from Vancouver to Toronto depends on color and options. But Mazda Canada may not release the car yet, the reason is they want to sell their inventory first. It means wholesale to dealer or force the dealer to take car from them. They are doing the inventory count this week. I think they will release the car after all the training done ( last stop should be Vancouver). I think they must release the car in Dec or before, they don't want to miss the X'mas sale. Yes, the first batch model is so limited. If you guys don't want to wait or see other people driving it first. Be confident of the car. It is a nice nice car they build. I already have few order since last mth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts