Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last night I took out my head unit just to check out everything, see how I was gonna run the wires, all that jazz. I put it back in and NOTHING. No sound, No display, no clock, no nothing. Well I figured it was some sort of security issue or something like that so i took it to the dealer this morning and they tried to figure it out and no luck so they ordered me a new head unit. It will be here on either Thursday or next tuesday, beacuse they only get mazda deliveries on T/Th. Hopfully it will be thursday, I don't want to deal with not having music the whole freakin weekend. This really blows. :x .

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked the fuses, they also checked when I took it to the dealership. That wasn't the problem, although I was hoping it was. The orange backlight still lights up and dims when you turn the lights on, I just don't get any LCD readout or sound. It also let me eject all 6 of the CD's I had in there with no problem, now it just won't do anything. Hopfully the problem is in the headunit and it will all be resolved when they install the new one whenever it gets here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts