Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok The story is like this while I was warming up my car yesterday morning I open hood to check on the oil and stuff. After that I procced in check the tires and rims and when I went up to my front right bumper I notice there were some deep scratches on my car and that side of the bumper wasn't aligned with th other side. Right then I knew I was a victim of a hit and run incident. I was pretty pissed just then :x But I faulted myself at not knowing this sooner cuz I have been to quite a few places on Monday so I didn't know when it happened Grrrrrrr!. Also this like my 3 day I had my car!!!!!!!!! OH well can't do much about it now. So my new Mz3 will be in a shop starting tomorrow. Sorry for those who were waiting for my pics of my car I need to postpone it for now till my car is fixed brand new. :evil:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Update: It was a busy for me yesterday had to call ICBC(to those that don't know ICBC is the insurance company in B.C. Canada) to report a claim and luckily they gave me an appointment on the same day. So I had an adjustor examine my car and the adjustor was asking me about the MZ3 cuz he has no clue what it was so I told him that it was the replacement for thr Protege series for Mazda etc... and he really liked the car, interior especially the instrument panel guages and he took some pics of my car for himself afterwards (cool guy) :) Anyways on the repair sheet my car was stated as a Protege5 cuz they didn't have MZ3 on their database yet. So now I just pay $300 deductible to the shop for my repairs cuz it was a hit and run and the extra cost will be cover by ICBC. Then I dropped off my car at the collision place gave the repair sheet and ask for a courtesy car while my car is in the shop. The car rental guy came and drove me back to their place and I did some paper work for them and then I drove of with their van. YES!!!!!!! they gave me a van a Pontaic Montana and the van was pretty fun too. Good ol V6 power had a couple of van and SUV trying to race with me on the stop light too :) And I prevailed everytime :D However parking was an ass for me need to practice a bit more. anyways that's it for now !!!!!! Thanks for those supportive and compassionate response it make me feel better.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yuki said:
omg..WTF man!!!
ouch...that hurt.... :cry: poor mz3..
i am serious...ppl in Richmond can't drive...
so many of those aunties can't drive!!!!

my bf's brand new TSX...got hit and run 2 times in a month!!!!
and now, ur Mz3 too...omg...
dman...i am going to get the 2 way alarm system for my mz3!!!!!
poor TSX I love that car and yeah too may c-lai in Richmond that don't know how to drive (sorry for sterotyping but just kind of pissed sometime looking at how they drive) I got the 2way pager type alarm system but haven't installed it yet onto my car cuz I haven't had anytime lately and I kind of regret of not installing it on my car sooner to find out who had hit my car.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Good news I got my car back today but I would still need a part being put in which requires authorization from ICBC and some time for it to come in from Mazda. The scratches are all gone and the paint job is done pretty good which makes it look like brand new as before. Thanks again for those replying to this theard

1 - 4 of 4 Posts