Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
19x8 ssw eclipse et 45 rolling on 225.35.19s lowered on htech

Attachments

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
A lip on a mazda 3? Nice. :) And yeah those are huge. Too big for me, but I do like the look. ;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
That looks even better, kspec. A deep deep bronze always looks good. But black is nice, too.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
yes i believe he does, but he has a full body kit etc so they don't look completely out of place. however, even on his car, I think 19's are too bid for a mazda3.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually when I bought them I didn't think the lip was going to be that big ,so I guess it goes to show the mazda can hold some big wheels with big lips without rubbing when lowered.And to be honest the wheels dont look that big in person, people always ask me if they are 18s, I might get the same wheels in a 20in because down here we dont have pot holes just smooth roads but I dont think a 30mm side wall would be enough for a daily driver.

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=bigtigga link=topic=68645.msg1188392#msg1188392 date=1170716610]
Actually when I bought them I didn't think the lip was going to be that big ,so I guess it goes to show the mazda can hold some big wheels with big lips without rubbing when lowered.And to be honest the wheels dont look that big in person, people always ask me if they are 18s, I might get the same wheels in a 20in because down here we dont have pot holes just smooth roads but I dont think a 30mm side wall would be enough for a daily driver.
[/quote]

What are you lowered on?

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
[quote author=bigtigga link=topic=68645.msg1188392#msg1188392 date=1170716610]
[/quote]

it's because the spokes don't go out to the lip. it makes the wheels look smaller. if you put 20s on ur car, you're just we todd did.

·
Registered
578 Posts
if you put 20s on ur car, you're just we todd did.
or you like having 40whp left out of the 130 the car puts down stock 8)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
To be truthful the wheels and tires are about the same weight as those heavy ass stockers I know rotational mass has increased some but not enough tell the difference, and if I want to race it wont be with a slow ass mazda3 it will be big block 468 under the hood my chevelle with 2 stages of gas good for a 8.40 et. and if I feel like autocrossing it will be in my svt focus not my mazda I bought this car because it looks good, rides good and now rides and looks better, but everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.I like the look of the bigger wheels with the lip and lowered I'm trying to give it vip treatment,when I get my pennies together hopefully I can get my interior done with microfiber inserts bucket seats in the rear with a console built all the way down.

didnt mean to babble  

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts