Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone just thought I would share a few pics of my new toy. its a 08 harley davidson v-rod night rod special.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
that does look pretty good. couple of questions as i myself am in the market for a bike with an engine: how much and what's the expected mpg's? thanks!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not to sure on the mpg's as I have only driven about 100 miles and its been all in town stop and go. the m.s.r.p is 16,500 plus any options I have abs and security system.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
well nevermind then :shock:. i figured since is wasn't an actual hog, it wouldn't be subjected to the same ridiculous, over-inflated markup other H-D's are. i'm looking for something cheap

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is harley's fast bike they have a drag bike version also. And if you want a good quality bike that holds its resale better than any other than harley is the way to go. Oh yeah I grew up around harley's too so that helps

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
This bike is fucking sweet. I drove my dad's new bike (same as yours) last week and now I want one. I sat outside on his deck and just stared at it for about an hour and tried to figure out a way to get it into the back of my truck and drive home.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I sold my sport bike to get this bike. And just because its a harley dosent mean it has to be full of chrome, or have monster luggage racks all over it. :crazy: :crazy: some people!

·
Registered
421 Posts
I really dont think im all that crazy. I have a sports bike. Im just not a fan of harley trying to catch that part of the market.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
I see nothing wrong with it. If anything it gives "that part of the market" a HUGE run for their money.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is this bike fast hell yes, Is it as fast as my cbr was no. But this bike I can get on it and ride for hours pain free. So maybe not a good bike for some but a great bike for me, and if harley steals some of the sport bike market with it good for them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts