Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked these up this morning. thanks to a forum member for a great transaction!

hope this isn't considered a double post, but i'd appreciate the brains of the wheel gurus around here for this one. here is a shot of one:

now, i'm aware they're enkeis. i'm also aware that they closely mirror the sc03 as well as the nt03+m series, respectively. still, this isn't what they are. i've search high and low, asked a few in the jdm thread and nobody knows which model designation they are. not even the previous owner.

anyone have a clue? i actually prefer this cleaner design over the aforementioned designs. i also love the thin, multi-spoke design that lends strength to the wheel while not sacrificing looks or weight. a quick weigh-in reveals them to be in the 18-19 lbs region and the only flaw is a bit of missing paint on the wheel pictured, which is pretty good considering the obvious age of them. they're 17x7 and are going to get some love from me over the next few weeks in the form of a touch-up, light sanding and a nice wax job.

can't wait to mount them. boo-yah. :boink:

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
closest does not equate to correct. i'm looking for the actual model designation, not what they look like in comparison to new models.

if you'll read my op, you'll see that i realize they look like the sc03, but they aren't.

might as well just e-mail enkei themselves...

edit: contact info for enkei is nowhere to be found...

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
[quote author=ebhcr link=topic=67942.msg1171040#msg1171040 date=1169857510]
Enkei J10s?

[/quote]

Centercap looks different. His rims have 10 lug holes too, that picture only has 8.

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:(

i just don't know, and enkei doesn't list their e-mail addy on their site...

oh, mystery rims...

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Glad you finally recieved them!

I'd be interested in knowing what model Enkeis they are too - I tried looking them up before too but I couldn't find anything on them.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
U.S.A. Enkei International Inc. 4900 Alliance Gateway Freeway, Suite 100, Fort Worth, TX 76177 817-490-5600

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
although the rt01s look almost exactly the same, mine still have two bolt patterns available. hmmm... i'll start with the rt01s and go from there...

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh ho!

thanks, j-so! wow, i can't believe you found a pic of them. comforting to know that I probably won't see another set on another car anywhere i drive my own car... that kicks ass.

i'll keep looking...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts