Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I go my first car not long ago. '07 Carbon Grey SP23 Auto hatch and I seriously couldn't be happier. I bought it at Hornsby in Sydney and took it in for its first service last week. No problems at all and everything works great. Anyways my friends and I are into learning about modding/tuning so I was wondering what are some good things we can do to improve appearance/performance/anything else haha. I don't exactly have much money though haha so anything cheap/free would be great:D

So far all I've done is remove the intake resonator. Sounds great haha but what else can we do??

I'm new to this forum so are there any essential threads I should take a look at? Thanks guys:D

Oh and here's a picture of my pride and joy:D

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Looks awesome. I am super jealous that they still make the Carbon Sp's somewhere. I had one, until a Speed3 called to me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha thanks man, yeah I love the colour too but I had to wait ages for it haha they are pretty rare. I was looking at a speed3 but decided its too expensive haha how is it?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Very nice! I can appreciate the CG as a great color, but it's a bit dark for me. I also have to ask if the SP23 looks as good going up the hill? :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha thanks guys:D
[quote author=Sealy link=topic=71852.msg1278923#msg1278923 date=1174410321]
Very nice! I can appreciate the CG as a great color, but it's a bit dark for me. I also have to ask if the SP23 looks as good going up the hill? :)
[/quote]

I'm sure it looks great no matter which way you look at it haha

·
Registered
363 Posts
Maybe it's just the picture, but that colour looks sharp.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how many other people here have them in carbon grey? i dont think ive seen another one on the road:S in my opinion its the best color haha :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts