Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been around much, I have a wedding coming up in the summer and so thats been keeping me and the mrs quite busy. To add to our busy life, I've decided to get my self a new driveway and finally... a freakin GARAGE :D

About a month ago, me and the mrs bought a house :yay:
Its located on the Bedford hills, so I'm 30 sec away from cside and vexer (I'll be watching you guys ;) )

It should be finished by July, so I can't host any halifax meets until then :)

Anyway, here's some pics of the new 'driveway'

here's a view of the 'backyard'... our spot is where the CAT is... looks like we'll have a really nice view of the harbour and .. Nova Scotia Power (not that.. its anything nice to look at)

ps- So why is it that I dont' let her drive my 3? well.. her backing-into-a-spot skills aren't all that great :(

(j/k, the sign was already down, but it looks funny)

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Congrats on the new driveway AND garage!!! I was thrilled to buy a new garage back in September - just in time for the winter. :) It's everything I thought it could be and more!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=zobx link=topic=69274.msg1201508#msg1201508 date=1171246360]
Congrats on the new driveway AND garage!!! I was thrilled to buy a new garage back in September - just in time for the winter. :) It's everything I thought it could be and more!
[/quote]

ahaha... thanks bud!
you have no idea how I've longed for this moment.. now I can't work on my car during rain, snow, hurricanes.. etc. :D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Congrats. i have the whole marrying thing this year too. Hopefully followed soon by a garage, and of course a hose!

·
Registered
244 Posts
congrats all around man! looks like a nice place for a home/garage. are you sure you want to give up the parking lot mods? haha

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahah.. screw the parking lot mods... I have suffered to long.. :D
Its funny, now that I'll have a garage, I have no money for mods :bash:

[quote author=EvilDeadFan link=topic=69274.msg1201707#msg1201707 date=1171252465]
Congrats. i have the whole marrying thing this year too. Hopefully followed soon by a garage, and of course a hose!
[/quote]

Congrats man!! :yay:
and yes.. the garage-hose combination is a dream :D

ps- a few door down there is a guy with a yellow MS protege parked in the driveway, not sure if he's one of the contractors, or the owner... if I get to him soon enough we may have a new recruit to the hali mazda club

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, sure no prob man .. given some notice I could give you the garage (for a modest fee of $600/hr :D j/k)..

but yeah, I look forward to having a few work-on-your-axela parties , and my buddy mike (silver rx8) has already claimed it as his own personal work shop..ahah

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
PAAARTY AT ZOOOMIN'S PLACE!!!!!!!!! :D

Just don't so something stupid like pave the driveway with hash like in the Trailer Park Boys...

just kidding of course....congrats :cheers: :goodjob:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahah.. oh jono.. I think you're jealousy will go away when you see my recent bank account balance and my many sleepless nights :( *sigh*

ps-jono, did you put in your HID's? I think, and I'm not sure.. but I think I saw a WB with 'blueish' lights one day in bayers lake, it was kinda getting dark, and I couldn't tell if it was you or if they were HID's.

Thanks Shawn, and Will, I don't know.. I'm not much of a buffer guy, I'm scared it'll ruin my paint/leave swirl marks

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
haha well atleast you now have a house and an empty bank account, i just have an apartment and an empty bank acoount :(

Yeah I put in my HID's, they are 6000K Prolumen kit (same as yours??)
They need to be re aligned and i have a huge dead spot on the drivers side, how are yours working ?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess we're in the same boat...my right one needs to be re-aligned as well

Where did you get it done? Hfx autosport?
I think I may have to ask Cside for some help in this one of these days... cause he knows how to adjust bulbs withoug breaking them :D
Let me know if you're interested as well cause we can do it at the same time (if thats ok with cside)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Congrats Marinko! :D

Yeah, I can have a look at your bulb whenever... just let me know.

As for Jono's HIDs, he got the harness, so the switch can be left on auto and they will turn on. His DDEs are basically his DRLs as far as I remember.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts