Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm VERY VERY happy with the deal i got on my 3 yesterday :klavergreg:

- MODEL : 2007 S Touring 2.3 Sedan : Automatic : Sunlight Silver : Moonroof & CD package

- PRICE : $19,348 - After TT&L everything $20,782 [Drive out]

- PAYMENT : I put $6,000 cash down and financed the rest through the dealer . I'm paying my note out over 72 months at 4.9% interest rate

- MONTHLY NOTE : $235*
* They wanted me to pay 4.9% for 60 months but i needed my note lower so i told them i was going to opt for the 72 month plan at 5.9% . They said ok....but apparently the finance guy forgot to change the rate in the computer so on the contract it says i'm paying 4.9% for 72 months. Mistake in my favor :D

- MY DEALER EXPERIENCE
I bought the car from Russell - Smith Mazda in Houston Tx . The guy that i bought it from [Bobby Simmons] was awesome and a pleasure to deal from start to finish. Before i found this guy i had called about 6 other dealers who were largely slimey douchebag car salesman . Bobby was the only guy that i actually liked talking to. There was no bullshit at all. He gave me his lowest price the first time , no negotiations... He was friendly , professional , polite....everything you could ask for in a dealer. Munday Mazda had given me a quote of 19,600 [Just $300 more than what i paid] which was good.. but they were bad about calling me back etc and wouldn't commit to certain things over the phone. Anyways , I'm glad things worked out the way they did and i LOVE my car. My buying experience was painless and quick. If anybody is in the market for a new Mazda in Houston i would recommend giving Bobby a call .

- Looks better in the sun. These pics are taken in front of the funeral home where i work. It was really cloudy

- My friend got a 3 just a couple of day before i did . It's exactly like mine only it's a hatch and it's in Galaxy Gray . He told me he paid $26,000 for it at a local dealer!!! I couldn't believe it.... He got raped. I don't even understand how they got that number... The Trim level is the same as mine... No extras.

- The first thing i did when i got the car was unlock the trip computer. Woo hoo =) The dealer was amazed hahah

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
[quote author=Vanilla Skywalker link=topic=70341.msg1229494#msg1229494 date=1172342735]
- - - He got raped. - - -
[/quote]

Well, at least with the Hatch they could put the seats down and have enough room to move around and get comfortable. I hear they like wide, open spaces down in Texas. Yee, haw. :shock:

Meanwhile, looks like a nice sedan. Welcome to the group and enjoy! :goodjob:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks =)

Hey , I know this is going to sound like an O.C.D. question but.... On the interior of the car... Are the little plate things around the power window buttons...and across the face of the display /cd player /dash supposed to match the color of the car? Mine are grey rather than silver. I only ask because i talked to a girl once who told me about how some of the interior panels match the color of her car.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Them trim pieces come in a variety of colors (in CA, UK, and AU they come in colours) - none of which are designed to match anything. They just accent. Some, accidently, almost match - ie the optional red pieces in a Velo. Lot of folks have pulled them out and sprayed them to match. If you want to go that way, check in the interior mod section.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Great buy Vanilla. Car looks good and that was the model I wanted.

Welcome to the forums. This place rocks.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Welcome from a new Mazda3 owner (hatchback though) I have something similar to vanilla's when it comes to the color matching, I have cloth and on the inside of the seat and the accents on the door my etching material is the same exact color of the car (purple) so I have black seats with a shiny purple thread for the accents on the door panel and the middle of the seats. I have seen red etching on the black mica and blue but I didnt notice purple till I rolled off the lot with the car. Spiffy stuff!

Good luck with your car vanilla hopefully you and I have good experiences with our 2007's =)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts