Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this might sound kind of strange but does anyone else's n*ts hurt after driving the 5spd 3? Ive had my 3 for a week now and i must be hittin my n*ts with my left leg or somethin...

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hahaha

:lol:

I dunno man. I do think that the pedals are too close together which could cause some friction since you can't get your legs appart too much.

That sucks d00d!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i know...this sucks...good point...however my previous car was 93 integra and the pedals were just as close together if not closer...I dont know...maybe ill just have to pull them up in my lap or somethin...haha

·
Registered
744 Posts
I solve this problem by putting my seat up a little further, so my knees have to bend more than usual. It is the way racecar drivers drive so their legs are never straight and they won't lose precious tenths of a second bending their legs again.

EnFuego138 said:
You have big nuts I guess...
Either that or chunky legs... :D

·
Registered
744 Posts
codegirl said:
I guess this is why girls should be the drivers :)
I would rather give up my testicles than have all women drivers. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
the 3 has a hard ride too that could be part of it. well anyways thats one way to tell if a car is a chick car. maybe it just looks tough and stylish enough for a man, but its made for a women (sorry just saw a deodorant commercial)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Tough

The car is tough.

I reversed into a nice picnic table in the middle of a Country Style parking lot at 5km/h, no dent, no paint scratch, perfect.

I know, what was the picnic table doing there? Who knows!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Perhaps they need to add one more adjuster to the seat. So you can adjust for forward/back position, seatback angle and lumbar, side, thigh, and nut support.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
nah, adjustable pedals.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just take some Duct Tape and pull your boys up. It'll fix anything. Just don't try to pull it off too quickly.

They won't hang low, they won't wobble to and fro, you could duct tape them in a knot, you could duct tape them in a bow, but hopefully you can't throw them over your shoulder.

·
Registered
266 Posts
First real laugh I have had on this forum! Lol. Maybe its what you were doing before going for a drive that's causing the problem? :D :p :wink:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Mazda03 said:
but hopefully you can't throw them over your shoulder.
Ah, the old Over-the-Shoulder-Boulder-Holder.... :lol:

....I'm done....

·
Registered
744 Posts
Re: Tough

factrzero said:
The car is tough.

I reversed into a nice picnic table in the middle of a Country Style parking lot at 5km/h, no dent, no paint scratch, perfect.

I know, what was the picnic table doing there? Who knows!
Yeah... I hate it when those things get in the way... the worst is those stupid telephone poles that stand in the middle of the friggin road, hic, 'cuse me.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Jerome81 said:
Maybe you just need a jock strap and/or a cup?

LOL!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Jerome81 said:
Maybe you just need a jock strap and/or a cup?

WTF? lol. LMAO more like it

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
That girl looks way too young to be exposed to that ... then again, alot of asian girls look like they're 15 when they're 20+

1 - 20 of 27 Posts