Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Rims/tires are next. Trying to find a cheaper price for the Yokohama Parada Spec-2. Discounttire wants $156 each and the tirerack wants $135 each. I'm going to check out some more places before I put down the cash. The dyno was done at the 2003 Nopi Nationals in Atlanta. The only engine mod I have done so far is a K&N filter change.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those bottom lights are actually red reflectors. I don't know why it came out like that. Looks cool tho. Most ppl tell me that my car looks green under different lighting.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mazda_Gremlyn said:
I really do love the look of your tips ATL... are those the extra wides from the dealer or aftemaket exhaust?
Thanks. They are aftermarket. Pick up a pair from AutoZone. Chrome 2-1/2 inch tips. Had to cut the stock ones of and have a shop weld these on. I have to go back because I forgot how low my car was to the curb. :( I parked to close too the curb and bent the left tip.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'm afraid that if I get the GFX package, I'll end up scraping it on the parking bars or the curb. Or when I parallel park, scratching the rims. :-/

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
GFX - at least on the 6 - is not low enough to hit curbs (unless they're pretty tall curbs).

Rims, well... you could do that no matter what type of rims you have. And I have... three times. Although the scratches aren't really noticable unless you really look for them.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You just have to be extra careful around curbs when backing up or pulling up. Thats the only thing I don't miss about a lowered car. I don't have any problems with speed bumbs or uneven roads.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.