Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
That's the winning blue? Damn. I wish my 3 still looked that clean! VERY NICE Wallpaper.

·
Registered
315 Posts
MUCH better than the lonely whitish wallpaper on the Mazda site. I've had it for a couple of days now and I can't see the names of the links on the desktop, plus it seems like the stupid road drawings are the eye catcher of the whole thing. Sheesh Mazda, use a brain and make the car the focal point of the wallpaper! Its like free advertising if people use it as a wallpaper and people can actually see what car is there.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
can you make an 800 x 600 version? :)
my photo program skews on the quality whenever I resize.

AWESOME, by the way!!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm making a sedan version right now actually. Titanium and Red with sports package. I'm making the red one for me, really, because that's my favorite, but I'm turning a picture of a titanium red, so it won't be hard to make a titanium one too! ;)

I put together a zip file with sizes 800x600, 1024x768, 1152x864, 1280x960, so there's something for everyone. 1.6mb

http://www.baelfire.net/temp/Mz3Desktop1.zip

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I love it, except that the car just appears to float on the screen. It's weirding me out....

and I lost some icons in the radio - which doesn't look like my A/C dials. :)

And where can I get that 2.3 emblem???

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I think Kazbaeden can be our official wallpaper masta!!

:p hehehe

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Agreed! I wouldn't have the foggiest idea of how to develop wallpapers that even looked presentable. These are worthy of Mazda's website :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
How did you color a Grey Sedan Red? Gradients and then the boundaries of the hood and stuff. I can't do more than the "pour" command in photoshop.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts