Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Finally decided to register on the forum after reading it for many months.

Just want to tell you that I spoke to my dealer today and my car is right almost here! From what he told me (latest info from Mazda Canada) the boat with my car on it will be in Vancouver tomorrow, Nov. 5th. Then about 10 days to rail it in Toronto, so he expects my car to be delivered in the week of Nov. 17th. I can't wait!!!

I'll keep you updated when I'll have more info.

MarLo

·
Registered
114 Posts
From reading the experiences of the guys/gals on the RX-8 fourm and the Mazda 6 Forum, I would say be cautiously optimistic about the delivery date. I hope it does come in when they say it will.

Oh, and have your camera ready, we all want to see pics.

·
Registered
509 Posts
How did You order the MZ3? Since Your Canadian, does that mean tha we (quebecers) can order our MZ3? If so, How?

·
Registered
509 Posts
I got my answer by calling my dealer. I will meet him tomorrow. No Altenza lights and no xenon lights, and no info on interest rate. There will be some MZ3 available by the end of this month

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
MarLo said:
Hello everyone,

Finally decided to register on the forum after reading it for many months.
MarLo
Many months? Have we been around that long? Now I'm forgetting ;)

Welcome and this news abou tyour car is great! As others have said, I wouldn't be too optimistic about that date, but at least you know it's on the way!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hey marlo,
Congrats!! What model did you get and color? Thats awesome. Post alot of pics!! Congrats again.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Sounds like you're in YVR? :) (BC, Canada?)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Neomonkey: I'm getting a Mazda3 Sport, GT, with Moonroof and A/C. I took the orange colour.

M3: Going with Gyro. One of the few I trust in Toronto. Which dealer do you work for?

dugrant153: YVR? What does that means?

M

·
0 Posts
Hi MarLo
I work for Markham. I know so many people complain our dealership. But I know all the stories about. As a manager, I always believe something behind the story. Sometimes, depend on who is the saleperson you deal with.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
YVR... umm... I dunno.

but I know it has something to do with Vancouver. I believe it's the designation for the Vancouver Airport or something.

but I meant it to mean to see if you're from Vancouver, BC :)

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Me too!!!!! I've already ordered! :D

MZ3 (Oooh, btw, we're allowed to say M3, the dealer said :) ) GT in Winning Blue, 5-speed, Moonroof, A/C.

Total is over CDN$24K. Taxes, freight, and all that shiets are included already. Pretty good deal!

MarLo, c ya on the street!!! :D

·
Banned
868 Posts
Absinthe said:
Me too!!!!! I've already ordered! :D

MZ3 (Oooh, btw, we're allowed to say M3, the dealer said :) ) GT in Winning Blue, 5-speed, Moonroof, A/C.

Total is over CDN$24K. Taxes, freight, and all that shiets are included already. Pretty good deal!

MarLo, c ya on the street!!! :D
Hey Absinthe, where did you order yours?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts