Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! I'm new to this thread to bear with me! :)
I'm 17 and I just bought my second Mazda 3, I bought it hit in the front and now just finishing on getting some parts for it, then it's time to put her together!

Here are a couple of pictures of the Mazda I currently drive:

Had to get my mini cheese grater in the pic

This is the new hatch I recently picked up:

Already bought an AEM cold air intake for it and I might go pick up a Mazdaspeed3 exhaust tomorrow for 80 bucks, couldn't resist.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Nice!! It's weird, I'm 17 and I got my second mazda 3 as well recently! Ha

My first was a sedan like yours but the s version and it got totaled... And I got a hatch this time as well!

Nice looking car haha. What needs replacing up front? Btw?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha that's what's up! Yeah the hatch that I have right now is the S version as well. The front was totaled on it so I had to buy the passenger fender, hood, bumper cover, intake resonator, radiator and condenser, the fan, drivers side HID headlight, air bag and new a seat belt. Such a pain to find all that stuff.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! What year are your hatchbacks? Yeah I have a lot of plans for my hatch but everything's just too expensive :cry:

·
Registered
13 Posts
No problem, I feel you on that one I can only afford a couple mods a year! I have a 2005 sp23 and my girlfriend drives the 2007 same color as your hatch.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem, I feel you on that one I can only afford a couple mods a year! I have a 2005 sp23 and my girlfriend drives the 2007 same color as your hatch.
That looks sweet. I love that color! Looks real good with the rims. Are your girlfriend's windows tinted on the 3? I'm just trying to get an image to see how dark I should go with that blue color you know?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome. Good to see you stay loyal to Mazda! lol
Haha thanks! Yeah I'm loyal to Mazda but I'm not sure it's being loyal to me :shocked: I've been only getting like 210 miles to the tank on my 2.0 sedan and I know that's not right. Tried doing some of the things that other members suggested to get better gas mileage but had no luck so far :angry:

·
Registered
13 Posts
That looks sweet. I love that color! Looks real good with the rims. Are your girlfriend's windows tinted on the 3? I'm just trying to get an image to see how dark I should go with that blue color you know?
Well thank you! Yeah her windows are all tinted, It looks really good.
I highly recommend getting some sort of tint! It's almost so dark that I question if its legal or not, but we have never had any problems! Ill post a picture later and get the percentages and stuff.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well thank you! Yeah her windows are all tinted, It looks really good.
I highly recommend getting some sort of tint! It's almost so dark that I question if its legal or not, but we have never had any problems! Ill post a picture later and get the percentages and stuff.

Haha yeah I don't want it too dark but definitely something that'll make it look better. And thank you, I'd really appreciate that picture!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts