Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How to post photo

How do I get the link to work ??????

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Very nice! This would be a nice competitor to the mini but when it sounds to good companies don't do it. I love that little 2.

It's like Mitsubishi sending EVOs to the US but not to Canada :roll: . Subaru is laughing all the way to the bank here. And then we hear Mitsubishi complaining about not getting the sales they hoped for....well maybe if you would actually bring interesting models we would buy them!

Sorry about the rant....I know we won't get the 2 and it just pissed me off like the EVO situation....oh well...

Back on topic....it really looks fine! :wink:

·
Registered
339 Posts
whats the horse power on that thing

·
Registered
478 Posts
Sorry, I don't like the Mazda 2 at all. I don't see the point of it over the MZ3. No way would that compete with a Mini.

I do like that MZ6 however. Those are some sweet mods. Looks nice.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Horse power

skoot said:
whats the horse power on that thing
Hi all

My Mazda 2 has 88kw or 120HP out of a 1.5 litre motor.

Thanks for all the replies you guy's.

Mod's are all Autoexe products.

It has Lowered springs / Swaybar / Strut brace / Sports intake kit / Stainless exhaust / Full bodykit / Lite 7 alloy wheels 17 x 7 ( 205/40/17 tyres ) / just added tinted windows & more to come...... :shock:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ahura said:
The best looking Mazda2 I've seen :D

Did you get those taillights from Japan or does Australia also has the facelifted Mazda2?
Hi Ahura

My maz 2 is a 2004 Facelifted model which came with these tail lights

Ahura how's the 3 going ??????

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Our Mazda3 is still doing great ;)

There is still no news in Europe about the facelifted Mazda2.. weird :S Besides the taillights, what more have been changed? As far as I know the Japanese Mazda2 (Demio) has now the 3-pits frontlights on every version

Sorry, I don't like the Mazda 2 at all. I don't see the point of it over the MZ3. No way would that compete with a Mini.
To you Americans every smaller car is a Mini competitor... sorry, but that is just stupid

The Mazda2 is on the same platform as the Ford Fiesta and Fusion. And for Europe; it shares the same engines. The diesel comes from PSA (Peugeot and Citroën) & Ford. The EUR Mazda2 is also build in the same factory as the Fiesta and Fusion; in Spain

Fiesta

Fusion

the Mazda2 is higher then the Fiesta but lower then the Fusion. You can see the Mazda2 as a car from the B-class (Seat Ibiza, Ford Fiesta, VW Polo, Citroën C3, Peugeot 206, Toyota Yaris, Mits. Colt, Nissan Micra and such) and maybe a compact MPV like the Ford Fusion, Opel Meriva, Toyota Yaris Verso, Honda Jazz and such.. MPV's that are based on cars of the B-class

And those cars aren't much in the U.S and no of those cars is a competitor of the mini, cause the mini has no direct competitors

·
Registered
490 Posts
Ahura said:
the Mazda2 is higher then the Fiesta but lower then the Fusion. You can see the Mazda2 as a car from the B-class (Seat Ibiza, Ford Fiesta, VW Polo, Citroën C3, Peugeot 206, Toyota Yaris, Mits. Colt, Nissan Micra and such) and maybe a compact MPV like the Ford Fusion, Opel Meriva, Toyota Yaris Verso, Honda Jazz and such.. MPV's that are based on cars of the B-class

And those cars aren't much in the U.S and no of those cars is a competitor of the mini, cause the mini has no direct competitors
Those cars aren't ANYTHING in the US; they don't bring them here at all. A shame too, the VW Polo is currently being demanded over at VWVortex forums. The Mazda2 and Ford FIesta would be nice entry level cars. And Honda IS planning on bringing the Jazz here in response to the Scion xA and Xb.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts