Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Very nice for a sedan. You could ditch the chrome plated coffe can sticking out of your back bumper. But, like I said very nice looking and clean!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea its a replica...i bought it when 4caroption first released knowing i was one of the first people to purchase this kit that it wouldnt be perfect but i didnt think it was this bad. the only part that fit good was the front lip. the sides i had to cut and make them so the dont sit in the door jam bc they were so disfigured in that area and i think it looks better and fits better now that i did that. and as for the rear lmao....i just pitched it bc i tried and tried to make it work but it wasnt so i bought those rear lips from nabobery.

·
Registered
9,562 Posts
[quote author=Jay32m link=topic=69932.msg1217285#msg1217285 date=1171921912]
the sides i had to cut and make them so the dont sit in the door jam bc they were so disfigured in that area and i think it looks better and fits better now that i did that.
[/quote]

plz cut mine... lol. it sucks having it in the door jam. the doors scrap it, the dirt collects in a line going across. sometimes i think the sideskirts tap my door on bumpy roads. but its held down, (i think still) with adhesive.

But only really i know about it. Everyone else loves my lip kit. The sideskirt design pwns. :D

But finally you got it painted, your ride is sooo sleek.

this one looks like id be on a magazine and then they would talk about how you somehow have 400whp in a mazda3. lol.
just reminds me of that type of article.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Nice lip kit Jay32m, lookin real good. I was wondering how you think the front lip would look like with the oem sideskirts and rear flares. Do you think it would make the front look alot lower than the rest of the car?

·
Registered
9,562 Posts
hey Jay32m, i guess i could ask you on msn, but...
lol, can you take a pic of your doors open so i can see how much you cut?

You said you used L Brackets right? Imma try something with them. Screw them to the bottom of my car, then maybe adhesive them to the side of my sideskirt. May help the sideskirt to not be so flimsy.

Oh yeah. what are you lowered on? Our lip kits are about the same thickness since our sideskirts are exactly the same. Can you get up driveways okay?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.