Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
that car was hella impressive, though a lot of people would probably consider that car 'rice' i think it's extremely classy and tastefull. good job, extremely clean

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rice.. now thats a new one.

At some of the shows I went to, some of the older crowd enjoyed the car. I was really surprised. Ron Lummus, from Ron Lummus Racing (www.ronlummusracing.com) was driving his aircooled Beetle, which runs low 8s was checking out my car and giving it respect.

She will surely be missed...

·
Registered
254 Posts
vaBooM said:
Rice.. now thats a new one.

At some of the shows I went to, some of the older crowd enjoyed the car. I was really surprised. Ron Lummus, from Ron Lummus Racing (www.ronlummusracing.com) was driving his aircooled Beetle, which runs low 8s was checking out my car and giving it respect.

She will surely be missed...
sure, i'm singing you praises and you pick out the fact that dare i mention the word rice, well i don't know about you but, where i come from the word rice when pertaining to cars basically comes down to 2 definitions

1. anyone who puts on shitty decals and aftermarket parts on to thier car(s) to make it look like it's faster and performs better than it actually does.

2.anyone who spends excessive amounts of money to upgrade the performace and look of their inexpensive cars

do you fall into that last category? i think maybe the nitrous, rims, and some of the aftermarket parts (lights, body kits) could be considered so.. did i say this was my opinion? no... did i say i thought the car was really classy and clean and that you did an amazing job on it? yes. next time, don't be so defensive, if you're going to post your car on a messageboards and on one of those cardomain pages you're going to get some constructive criticism and opinions you don't agree with.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not being defensive... just stating that was a new comment.

Yeah, i guess some people hate it. Like I said on my website, some love it, some hate it. But I dont care, its my car and Ill do whatever I want.

Anyhow, thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Nicely done.....i think it looks classy....say, what stereo was in that thing? And oh, what happened to that car?

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MazdaHaveIt - I had a Pioneer/Premier DEHP40MP MP3/CD player. My parents decided before I even modded the car to buy it out. So on our 2nd mortgage, I paid it off after a few months of having it (my interest rate wasnt nice at all...). After my parents passed, they didnt Will half of their belongings. Since the car was in all their estate, it would have been in the best interest of all the kids just to sell the car. I have a sister that would have been a bitch about it, so I decided to part the car and sell it.

I hope parts are a coming for the M3. I feel dorky driving stock :D

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all for the comments. Wish I could have kept the car for a lifetime... but it was time to move on.

My dream was to get featured. That car accomplished that. No regrets... and besides, the M3 will be a lot badder.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Can't wait to see your 3 on the cover of one of the Import Car magazines...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts