Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So while I do have very few mods on my car currently, I feel like I am beginning to get into the territoy where ofr each mod I put on my car Ill need a few more to make it work correctly....this being since I put on my cp-e downpipe (dont get me wrong I love it), and am now getting fuel cut. SO here's what I'm thinking:

Current Mods:
CP-E CAI
CP-E Catted DP
Cobb RSB
TWM SS/ Bushings
Titanium Shift Knob

Final Mods:
Cobb AP
CP-E CDFP
Dashhawk
Inlet Pipe
CP-E MM

This should get rid of my fuel cut, help me maximize my mods and give me reliable power when I want it available. While I'm not concerned with dynos and numbers I would think this is in the neighborhood of 290-300hp.

BUT.... Will any of these require any additional mods? Im trying to get rid of the mod bug and make everything work as intended, whats everyone think?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
with the AP it should fix anything that would be "left out" unless you require a new fuel pump which I doubt but I'm sure someone will say it... let us know how it turns out.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Looks like a good final list. You could consider removing the Dashawk since the AP can datalog. The AP should get rid of your cut completely. I think I'm done with power mods too once I receive my SU TMIC and get a fuel pump. Of course, I said the same thing after my intake. :p

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
+1 to what evo2ms3 said...

looks like a good list...hp should be around 290-300...maybe more depending on what type of dyno...torque will be very nice too!

now you need motor mounts and traction bars all around to harness the power :)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
unless you can custom tune your AP, you might still get some fuel cut.

for a fully customizable tune you either need a Cobb Authorized tune or a standback... but those are tricky to tune as well.

I think the dashhawk would be a waste here since the AP will log data for you also. My advice would be a front mount to help out the top end capacity in replacement of the fuel pump upgrade. You might find that you don't need the pump if you are properly tuned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts