Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I was going to keep this story to myself and my dog, but I think it’s just too epic not to share. He’s about 90lbs and almost 11 months old. He’s big. He eats and pewps a lot. Well, with an all kibble diet, his pewp is the consistency of oatmeal. It’s not diarrhea, but it’s not solid either. Also, after he’s done pewping, he does the whole ‘let me kick up grass so that I can cover my pile’ thing. (I will get back to this shortly.)

Well I had went for a run then grabbed the dog to take him on a walk. I’m hot, I’m sweaty, bugs are everywhere. Its 7pm and I live in a very active complex. People are always walking, running, etc. Well, my dog squats down to pewp and lays out a rather large pile. As I’m standing there, I notice a rather attractive girl across the street jogging toward us. As I’m ‘making sure she has proper form’ my dog decides it’s time to kick the grass on his pile. Well, he took a step back this time. His rear foot landed directly in the pile as I was standing behind him. It was too late. There I stand, hot, sweaty, cranky, with 3 spots of runny SHIT on my sweat covered t-shirt and shorts. I didn’t know what to do. I smelled like poop. Literally, like poop. I quickly ripped my shirt off and took the 5 minute walk back to my apartment to do laundry. I was laughing to myself on the inside and wondering if the girl saw what had happened. It was horrible.

Well, needless to say, I don’t stand behind him anymore.

I hope you laughed.

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
my dog stepped in his poop once - while he was doing his "let's swing my butt around really fast to sling off any klingons" thingy.

luckily he has to wait 16 hours to poo after he eats so it's pretty firm. :p

·
Registered
40,015 Posts
[quote author=azazel1024 link=topic=115644.msg2416220#msg2416220 date=1214335508]
I was waiting for the chick to accidently step in it.
-Matt
[/quote]That's what I saw coming :lol:

·
Registered
887 Posts
[quote author=siscim23 link=topic=115644.msg2416319#msg2416319 date=1214337326]
[quote author=azazel1024 link=topic=115644.msg2416220#msg2416220 date=1214335508]
-Matt
[/quote]

I thought it was going to land on the girl! *PHEW*

·
Registered
361 Posts
my dog poops and pee's at the same time sometimes. He'll squat down and lay a deuce while pee is shooting up between his front legs. It's a sight to see.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
[quote author=morpheen link=topic=115644.msg2416357#msg2416357 date=1214337826]
[quote author=siscim23 link=topic=115644.msg2416319#msg2416319 date=1214337326]
-Matt
[/quote]

I thought it was going to land on the girl! *PHEW*
[/quote]

i was expecting either or - still funny as shit - your dogs got a shit cannon reflex LOL

ona side note...

my dog when i had him would NOT poop if ppl were looking at him. hed stand in the yard having a staring contest at you till you looked away. one day we turned away and he bolted to his usual spot to shit - i turned quick and hes barked mid shit pinched it off and growled at me - shit was hilarious. the rest of the day he wouldnt come near me. he sit at the top of the stairs and growl when you called him. than dinner cam and he was all smiles again - fat lil bastard...i miss him :(

·
Registered
27,077 Posts
I live in new construction, and there is a house two doors down and behind us with 2 dogs. Directly next door to this house is an empty lot. The guy that lives there goes out with a shovel right before he mows his lawn, and rifles the dog shit to the empty lot next door!

Dude, If you are going to go through the effort, just put it in a bag!

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
lol. i can totally see the guy out there with a fully loaded shovel...SHIT CANNON FIIIIIREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....FWOOOMP.....(shit goes flying over the fence like 20ft)....poor innocent bystander kids thwack right in the face...OWNED LOLOLOL :lmao:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts