Mazda3 Forums banner

do you guys like it or not?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

well i met a dude that works in a custom shops, and painting.

i talked to him and he told me, you can do just about anything to my car with the stock parts.

so now i started sketching ideas on paper.

but since i dont have a scanner here is the only one i managed to do in paint shop.

now take this in mind, i also have a set of front aero flares coming my way.
then if i decied to do the show now and the go later, i will also have a CF hood (not OEM and custom painted but that i know what i want), and also a front CF spliter with the 2 rods to connect to the bumper.

so here is what i thought of doing:

STOCK:

CUSTOM/

now if u guys are good at drawing or can PS some more things or different plus u are welcome.

PS: a cookie will be given for every good idea!

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I like it, looks clean and simple. You may want to add a front lip though. Just a real short one..... kind of adds proportion to that. Looks good as is if you don't want to do that though. The only thing i'd worry about is that big of an opening looks to be dangerously close to exposing the supports. You want it to look nice, not hacked. So be careful.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
That'd look real clean. I suck at the chop shoppin'm and i'm at work where such shenanigans are banned. But I think it'll look good. Plus it's an excuse to shove a giant intercooler attached to a turbo in there.

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got that right.

so chocolate chip is alright with you?

lol

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol who wouldnt.

well ihope some1 can come in here and do some PS.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I can't really tell the difference except for the bigger mouth? Is that the only change I'm suppose to look for?

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes thats it.

keep it simple but yet different.

·
Registered
913 Posts
where did you order the splitter from?

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
[quote author=biped link=topic=67095.msg1154982#msg1154982 date=1169080596]
i don't like it. went from "happy" to "really fucking happy".
[/quote]

Throw some eyelids on it and it'll look pissed off. It's a 3 after all not a Neon. (Thankfully)

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so what u dont like to be really fucking happy?

lol i had eyelids, actualy they are on the pix right there.

i took them off they looked bad.

i havent seen any good eyelids for the HB, and when i do they are "made in kungfu land" and the quality sucks.

those are exel radius, thanks.

the shop i was looking at, just changed the design and dont have any of the older one, and i will nto go with their design, its to "squarish", but if u know any good roundish one that will look good please let me know.

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[quote author=donwonder76 link=topic=67095.msg1250149#msg1250149 date=1173130604]
:D
[/quote]

arent that some post whoring!

:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts