Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yup i said it. i've only got 3800 miles on it and i slammed into an 07 tahoe this morn. its pretty much effed up. and then i thought i could drive it home cuz it was just down the street... ya hood flew up while drivin down a 6 lane road.. :(. but ne ways it sounds like i have a cold air intake cuz my stock intake is effed up.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
that sucks man... good luck with that, but u should try not to run in to things... thats a bad habbit... :wink:

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahah yea it is a bad habit, i'll do my best to stop. btw you car is pretty sick. if my car is totalled im gonna get another 3 either black or the new blue

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
pay attention to the cars in front of you man, the SUV is the frame bender in a rear ender. At least you didn't get hurt, count your blessings, it could have been worse.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
thanks man. go black. a good plack paint job can make a POS honda look good, imagine what it can do for a decent car like ours! 8)

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea dude i am very thankful and ya i got distracted cuz a semi just cut all these cars off and i heard them like honkin so i was makin sure no one was comin at me and then i looked forward and bam! and yea if i get black im gonna do red accents, or yellow

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
if u do yellow make sure its a dark yellow, not a tweetie bird yellow... that would be pretty sweet id u picked the right shade though

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
lol that's a funny statement. I can't rely on mazda quality ever again....imagine driving one of these glorified minivans on even a dirt road? I'd give the cars 10 minutes before something broke or it got a CEL. There is a cx7 in my complex and the guy already wants to trade it in after owning it only about 6 months.

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
True, assfaces who mistake drifting with powersliding usually hit stationary objects and get taught a lesson physically and when they destroy their thrashed and beat 15 year old 240SX that they call a Sylvia that people like my buddy sold them for 10K.

Only an ass would try to slide a FWD car anyway.

Rear ending someone is not a good habit, be more alert next time.

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
[quote author=TrevDaddy link=topic=71890.msg1349946#msg1349946 date=1176998338]
Another reason why no one should buy SUV's except the CX7 and CX9
[/quote]
those or the Edge :) those three are the nicest looking ones on the road.

sorry to hear about that man.

·
Registered
185 Posts
[quote author=superjudge link=topic=71890.msg1349957#msg1349957 date=1176998513]
lol that's a funny statement. I can't rely on mazda quality ever again....imagine driving one of these glorified minivans on even a dirt road? I'd give the cars 10 minutes before something broke or it got a CEL. There is a cx7 in my complex and the guy already wants to trade it in after owning it only about 6 months.
[/quote]

lol quite the assumption there. While not a 'glorified minivan' I've taken a base 90' protege down some northern dirt roads (with big 4x4 travel only signs posted at the entrance) during heavy rains. The only thing that I managed to knock loose was the exhaust system (which was still on but had been knocked off the hangers ;) from one too many airborn episodes. The car was covered in about an inch of mud/clay but never once got anywhere near stuck, and did get airborne at least twice ;)

either way, the cx's are not sold as offroad vehicles but as crossovers, so they will handle a 'dirt road' like any other vehicle, just fine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts