Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive searched all of you tube but i cant seem to finda a stock exhaust set up with the second cat and muffler delete. can anybody help

·
Registered
860 Posts
I don't think anyone has deleted the muffler... That would probably be way to loud... Most people get rid of the second cat and the resonator and upgrade the muffler.

·
Registered
565 Posts
maybe he has a pzev. I have a pzev and i have two mufflers and deleted one of them and replaced the other with a vibrant muffler...

·
Registered
614 Posts
as soon as i get my car back from the shop i will make a video of my exhaust. i got my magnaflow exhaust pulled out and i went with a custom 3 inch straight pipe. no resinator no muffler no cat nothin. at idle it is quiet but under load it is loud

·
Registered
860 Posts
[quote author=jesusm3 link=topic=134768.msg2898465#msg2898465 date=1233257176]
as soon as i get my car back from the shop i will make a video of my exhaust. i got my magnaflow exhaust pulled out and i went with a custom 3 inch straight pipe. no resinator no muffler no cat nothin. at idle it is quiet but under load it is loud
[/quote]

Now that is something I would like to hear...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Im running the muffler and secondary cat deleted.... I Love it! everyone in this town knows its me coming too.. alota honda children are very intimidated...i even ran into a lil pipeliner air force kid and couldnt tell the differeance in out cars... oh yeAH BY THE WAY..he has a ms3... wack..

only way of posting a video is through my blackberry curve i dont know if it would be good quality. hmmm

anyone tried it?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so i guess ur saying its really loud

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
work faster n00b, befor the mods pull it :lol:
btw deleting a muffler is ricey as hell

·
Registered
860 Posts
^ +1

·
Registered
614 Posts
[quote author=revhigh link=topic=134768.msg2899587#msg2899587 date=1233285197]
work faster n00b, befor the mods pull it :lol:
btw deleting a muffler is ricey as hell
[/quote]
no no :Sig Police: the reason i deleted my muffler is because i am wanting my turbo at its full potential. i know it is loud but i am doing it for performance reason not for sound like hondas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts