Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think anybody mentioned anything about mudguards yet. I know when I got my Protege, they were pushing hard to sell mudguards. This time, they didn't even mention it. Do they come with the car? I didn't even notice.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
You can't have rear mudguards w/the GFX.

The front are standard on all trims and the rears can be had for about $50-60.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Is it cause the tires are too big? no room for mud guards? Cause I want something to stop the rocks from flying up and making dings. I hear the rocks all the time. blah.

·
Registered
396 Posts
i think its a space issue.
it looks to me like there's not enough room. one high speed bump could break the oem mudguards.
it kinda sucks that it doesn't come with them, cuz for me, that's the area that gets noticibly dirty first.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Welp, sounds like it's going to be a trip to my local Shucks and yack with my parts guy about ordering something and using a band saw and sander to make it happen.

Hasta :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oops!

:oops:
So you would all agree then that negotiating with my sales associate to throw in the front mud guards that are listed as an accesory on the sedan was a moot point...I'm so embarrassed...actually I'm rather upset that my sales associate nor his sales manager pointed out to me that they were standard equipment.

Should I mention this before taking delivery of the car?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.