Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had big plans for this but have decided to grow up and be a family man instead. Its an MTX 9500 12" dual 4ohm, its brand new. I would like $200 plus shipping.

You can contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Buy/Sell Rule #2) You are required to post a picture of the ACTUAL item, with the start of the thread, not after. Stock manufacturers/retailers photo's may be posted only to supplement a photo of your item, not in place of a photo of the actual item. If you do not have a digital camera of any type, your options are to borrow a friends or to take film pictures and either scan them yourself or have the photo store put them on a photo CD. All members are accorded space in our gallery, so hosting should not be an issue. You can also use a different website to host your pics such as www.omgirule.com or www.tinypic.com.

Need a pic(s) of the actual item that is in your possession, or this thread will be deleted.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats one I took from the internet. I don't have a digital camera. I can take one with my cell phone and post that but the quality is going to be horrible. I'm not trying to rip anyone off. I'm just trying to sell a sub. If anyone is interested I will be glad to PM my name and number to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts