Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are the best dealers?
Who has the best prices?

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
ALBI Mazda in Mascouche. Biggest Mazda dealer in the world....and no I'm not kidding. They have all the prizes from Mazda's head office to prove it. They will beat any price you can get elsewhere....easily.

·
Registered
773 Posts
M3-GT: Talking about Albi, I just read in the newspaper that they will add more $$$ to your trade-in value. For example my car is worth $2800 so they will give me $500 more! Obviously the more your car is worth the higher the extra cash back! In addition they seemed to have a really good deal on a Sport GS. I am not sure if that's excluding A/C and the extra cost for color. But it was going for $245/month with $2295 DP or Trade-in, Freight & PDE INCLUDED! Now that's a really good deal! Considering that the lease for this exact car on Mazda.ca is $297/month!!! (By the way its for a 48month lease)

I was wondering how far it was from where I live, Pointe-Claire(Montreal), so I could go check it out some day soon!

Albi, the best? Maybe!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
M3-GT: I believe you about Albi being the biggest mazda dealer in the world with the better prices. I've checked out his website how much stock he has and how cheap he is selling his cars compared to others.

I'm actually going to go down there tomorrow and check it out for myself

Speaking about color,from what I understand they all come in white originally and you pay 105$ extra for the paint job of the color you choose

Just another quick question
Can you buy your car at one dealer and service it at another wth no hassles?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got mine today from Mazda de Laval
Daniel St-Pere

·
Registered
225 Posts
Mine's from Albi too.

Sport GT, A/C, Auto, Cassette, 1 yr extended warranty, disability insurance, 4 16" Pirelli Winter Carving tires with metal rims (installed).

Leased it for $400/month, after $4000 in multiple deposits to be refunded to me at the end of the 4 yr lease.

I visited their service dept many times already, and it's been a very good experience. They never tried to screw me over, and always gave me the straight info. I went for my Airbag light (fixed in 31 minutes, from the time I arrived to the time I left!), a cracked windshield, my CEL light and a wheel alignment (Damn potholes).

Mascouche isn't that far (20 minute drive from my place at zoom-zoom speed) and the service dept is open 'til 1 AM weeknights. They also have about 150 loaner Protegés, so getting a loaner is never a problem and is free.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
SyChO said:
You say your place... but where is that?! lol?!

I live in the West-Island. How long do you think it would take me?

Thanks for the info.
From the west island? 40 east, 15north, 640 east, 25 north exit Boul. Ste-Marie. 30-40min depending on where you are in the West Island area.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Wow... thanks! Can you be any more precise! :shock:

I really want to go check it out, but like someone mentioned: what happens for checkups? Do I have to go drive 30-40minutes everytime?

Considering Mazda 2-20 is 5minutes away from my house.. they better have a "super" deal! :wink:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm on Université de Montréal's campus.

You could take HWY 40 E all the way down to Lachenaie, take the 640 W and exit at Ste. Marie boulevard. You're looking for Albi L'Entrepôt, their temporary Mazda showroom. A new one is to be built before next year.

I usually like to take HWY 15 north, then HWY 440 east and exit at Mascouche (Ste. Marie Blvd). Albi's service center is right around the corner there.

Albi sells four times as many cars as any other dealer in the Montreal area. That's like 30-40 new cars a day, 20 used ones also. My service rep told me that Mazda Japan execs actually flew over to Mascouche to find out how they could sell so many cars in such an isolated area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts