Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been doing some searching inventory on mazdausa.com website, seems like the 3 has come down in MSRP, weeks ago a mazda 3 -s, with auto tranny and moonroof package was 19,205, looking now the msrp at all the dealerships looks to be 18,685

·
Registered
45 Posts
I noticed the same thing...odd thing is that it went down $520 which is the exact amount of the destination charge. maybe they're just not showing that charge on the website to make the cars look cheaper.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i noticed that too...this car i saw on the site that had all the ops i wanted was cheaper then the price i come up with in the build...i think your right about it not including the destination charge.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I noticed the same thing; There is a disclaimer that says something to the effect of "These prices DO NOT include delivery, tax, title, and license fees". Too good to be true :(

·
Registered
256 Posts
It's kind of stupid that they all of a sudden decide to drop the destination charge from the MSRP. Do they think that people will come in and buy it all of a sudden? :?

·
Registered
273 Posts
EnFuego138 said:
It's kind of stupid that they all of a sudden decide to drop the destination charge from the MSRP. Do they think that people will come in and buy it all of a sudden? :?
you would be surprised

1 - 8 of 8 Posts