Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a MSCAI from a forum member (94jedi) and i would like to install it myself.... basically to learn more about the car.
I live in a condo uptown, so i don't have a driveway, garage, tools, jacks, ramps or the confidence to do it myself.
anyone willing to help me out :) I'll bring beer and pizza. I am willing to learn :p

·
Registered
54 Posts
i have a mazdaspeed3 with a Injen Cold air intake it should be the same i can help you. i live in concord. let me know if you want my help.

I have done some mods on a RSX type S, EVO VIII, TC, My Mazdaspeed 3.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the offer but i managed to install it with another members help about a month back. met another guy in concord with a fast ms3.... speedshon3... do you know him?

·
Registered
54 Posts
nah, but i would to meet anyone living close to concord just to hang out and talk shit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey you guysss I live in charlotte, do you meet up anywhere in charlotte w other mazdas??

& stikiller i really dont think you have enough cars. :wink:

·
Registered
54 Posts
what color is his Mazdaspeed3, and whait is his profile name. I just installed my ATP fmic and HKS blow of valve.

·
Registered
54 Posts
we all should just hand out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
This is my number if you want to go hang out. 704 787-3204. I would like to meet speedshon3.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sup fellas, probably the wrong post to discuss charlotte meets but since i am the thread starter i guess it's ok :)
also, http://www.www.mazda3forums.com.org/ are much more active for the Speed's than this one.
I went with speedshon3 and another speed owner, kurt, to the mooresville drag strip to have fun. there are atleast 3-4 more speed owners in charlotte that i have not met yet.
PM me if you want to meet up sometime.

·
Registered
54 Posts
today at what time?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts