Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my dad and I spent almost 3 hours washing our cars, took a couple pictures afterwards, tomorrow we'll probably go somewhere out of the driveway and take some more until then here's a few:

Phillip

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
clean :goodjob:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=i love jdm hoes link=topic=139517.msg3010081#msg3010081 date=1237755182]
3 hours?! More powah too you
[/quote]

yeah, and that didn't include polishing or waxing. Simply washing, drying, cleaning wheels and tires, windows, plastic trim on the outside, then cleaning the inside glass and interior plastics front to back (My old integra didn't have NEAR this amount of plastic on the inside, it was a smaller car though I guess). I like to take my time, it really helps you get to know every part of your car, both the good and the bad. I just picked up a Mequier's clay bar kit, Mequier's colorX polish and Mequier's NXT 2.0 wax so the next nice weekend I have free I'll probably spend all day Saturday washing, claying, polishing, and waxing both cars (well not alone, with my dad again I'm sure, makes for good bonding time now that I'm grown). Can't wait to get that mirror finish on the black paint! I've only owned the car since December, but it's been built since last June and on the lot since last July, so it's been exposed to the elements for going on 9 months.

Phillip

·
Registered
1 Posts
Man do i have a good looking car! I'm glad that I have a fiance that will keep the car nice and clean and i just get to enjoy it :love:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts