Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: TurboXS "Race Pipe" for Mazdaspeed3. $110 bucks shipped lower 48

installed for 3 weeks. comes with "upgraded" metric stainless hardware that actually fits

rear gasket is attached to flange, front circle gasket needs replacement/upgrade.

Jermaine @ TurboXS will be providing free upgraded gaskets to all owners very soon.

this Race Pipe replaced the 2nd cat and takes off probably 15 lbs of heavy stock mid-pipe.

lots of happy campers have it installed without issues. gives it a nice, deep rumble but not really louder.

I won't make horsepower gain claims, but obviously removing one restrictive cat has to make it breath better.

send PM for my PayPal addy

note: liquid copper gasket sealer can be scrapped off easily, I just didn't bother to do it tonight.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=slickieswax link=topic=71935.msg1267065#msg1267065 date=1173889214]

Ill give you 50 dollars and a set of brand new, never been opened angel eyes for our 3! Im really want this!

[/quote]

bummer. already have a set of Chromium angel eyes that I still need to install. check out my sig line

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
[quote author=slickieswax link=topic=71935.msg1267065#msg1267065 date=1173889214]
Ill give you 50 dollars and a set of brand new, never been opened angel eyes for our 3! Im really want this!
[/quote]

you do know that this fits a MAZDASPEED 3 only, right?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Do you still have this race pipe? Does it come with both gaskets and Jermaine will replace one later? Thanks

Jason

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[quote author=JDCSP33D link=topic=71935.msg1268363#msg1268363 date=1173928626]

Do you still have this race pipe? Does it come with both gaskets and Jermaine will replace one later? Thanks

Jason
[/quote]

hey Jason,

yep, still got this pipe FS. I do have both gaskets but it would be best to ask Jermaine to send two new ones.

the smaller circle gasket is pretty chewed up. now that the install instructions have been published, I realize that I should have removed the donut gasket from the butt end of the DP. then it supposedly slips right over the short portion of DP tube to form a seal. I would suggest doubling up the circle gaskets if he would send you two. the rear (3-holer) gasket is still stuck to the CBE end of the pipe using liquid copper gasket goo. If he provides a replacement it could easily be scrapped off.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:closed:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.