Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Latest issue has a small one page story where they took one to 155 in Germany because they had so many haters writing in that it couldn't do it. They also video taped it and have it up at www.sportcompactcarweb.com. Should quiet some of the non-believers.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Wish they had shown the countryside going by at some point.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hahah....one day I will visit the Autobahn!!! :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
fuckin a

·
Registered
192 Posts
That's awesome, it was still accelerating pretty well when the limiter kicked in.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I've been on the Autobaun in Germany with a Audi A4 it was a good time I got the A4 up to 220 KPH roughly 137 mph. However when I entered Switzerland it was a different story. I got caught on speed camera and was sent a ticket to my home in the US. It was 100 dollars for going 180 kph in a tunnel when it was marked 100 kph. In other words its like doing 40 over. Which is nice we all know if this was in the US I'd be in allot more trouble. Over there its like ok you were going over the limit here is a ticket please be more careful. Here its you went over the limit ..and you lose your license for 2 years and pay a 1000 dollar fine then have to go in front of a judge who may decide to throw you in jail for reckless driving.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Now if only the Speed went 253 mph like the Bugatti Veyron...1001 hp quad turbo BEAST! One can be yours for the low low price of 1.5 million junior bacon cheeseburgers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts