Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to see, well basically hear the sound of a MS3 CBE on a 2.0 sedan... or any video of a stock MS3 CBE and also videos of another without the 2nd CAT and a test pipe, the reason why im asking is because I want to see how it will sound, I dont know if with a rise pipe will be too loud.. I dont want to sound like a Civic, or any ricer at all

thanks

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Re: MS3 CBE video reuqest

Honestly, I'm not a fan of relying on sound clips you hear online. They're only as good as the quality of the equipment being used to capture the sound.

IMO, i'd run it stock, see how you like it then if you want a pipe, high flow cat or muffler then you can customize it to your liking.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
[quote author=bsapoznik link=topic=133978.msg2879271#msg2879271 date=1232516987]
what set up did you had in there krazy?? me dont remember... also the CAI changes the sound of the exhaust?
[/quote]

Fujita F5 cai, ms3 cbe, ground kit, memphis subs and amp, dabears2k hid's and yeller fogs...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.