Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm considering the MS style add-on's as a future mod, however i can't decide whether to keep it black, or paint it CWP to match my car..
if i left it black, would it be very un-noticeable?
here is a picture

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
i think they would look good, matching the rear valance.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was thinking, instead of buying this add-on, i purchase a Home Depot Add-on :p
its a cheaper alternative and may look better...
what do you guys think?

·
Registered
132 Posts
any other pics? the height difference between the rear and the side seems too extreme.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just can't justify spending 200+ for this...
the HD lip costs literally a fraction of this price, and can also achieve the same effects as this mod..
i think if i added the HD lip under my OEM sideskirt, it wouldn't look half bad..
i think the person who did the HD sideskirt did NOT have oem sideskirts, which may have made it look worse..
anyhow, i am going to try the HD and snap some pics
then hopefully decide whether or not i should keep it lol

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
just get the repelica that ssg makes.I make get that and a gv lip for my hatch

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just wondering, if i choose to replace the whole sideskirt itself, is ebay my only option?
the baysonr products?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
theres not many companies that have parts for the hatch

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
correct me if im wrong, but i believe the sode skirts are universal, sedan or hatch

·
Registered
761 Posts
yup i think you're right. you know ebay's bayson r has 2 models that look very good and i hear the fitment is near perfect. plus it comes with screws and everything. imo i'd have the sideskirts a little more agressive than the ms one. maybe try one off a body kit to go with your lip? i think the b-2 sideskirts look solid

1 - 15 of 15 Posts