Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, now i can finally post, after my computer was broken, i didnt have had the option to write in here for a few days, but its already repaired.

the saturday before the last, (almost 2 weeks ago now) i ordered a mazda 3 gt 2.0 tit.grey navi. and two days later..??? my friend (the mazda dealer) called me that he just got a fax from mazda, that the delivery due to the high numbers of order cant be affirmed until JUNE!!!!

JUNE?????!!!!! NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait so long.... :(

EDIT: Thread title :twisted: Moved to "I just got my Mazda3!"

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sorry to hear that MrFuzzles. I'm surprised that the Mazda dealer is still your friend!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
feel sorry for u man! possible that some people have ordered their car and decide they don't want it, you can jump the line that way and get a 3 earlier! :wink:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, its not the dealers fault, he cant do anything about it. the first thing is, that all mazda 3 gts NAVI are just buil on orders. that means, that the other mazda 3's are being produced ahead in supply. the navis not. for every gta navi is ordered one will be constructed.
that makes the car take a little longer than others. we were expecting it until early april.
but now the problem that mazda gets to many orders.

that makes the big delay till june.....

the problem is, that i just sold my old car, (im very glad cuz there were a lot of problems on it) but anyway....im a pedestrian now. sucks.....everyday the first thing im thinking about is how many days it takes till i get my babe! :cry:

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Not good Fuzzy!

On the other hand, unlike some NA cities, you can actually take the metro/bus/tram in Vienna, so you won't have to walk for days and days to get to work and back.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats right, we have a lot of options of public transport, but actually its the small distances which sucks.

i have 4 places where i frequently have to go.

monday: school/
takes me 20 mins inside downtown with the car ( I have a good chance of parkingplace, my school is maybe the only place in downtown wher a lot of parkingplaces are) 40!!!!mins with public transport, cuz ive to change the mean 3 times: bus, underground and then walk 8 mins.

tuesday - thursday: office/
takes me 5 mins with the car, but NO WAY TO GO WITH PUBLIC- i would have to make too many detours- and by foot: 20 mins. AND ITS COLD IN THE MORNING!!!!!!

:cry:
im tryin to get a cheap car for sume 200 bucks or so, which is almost broken but still able to drive. just need it for a few months. i think thats the best option.

still im sooooo lookin forward to get my mz3 and i really feel envy for all the persons already owning one.
but i also feel happy for them.... :wink:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i forgot:

friday & saturday evening: bar/
i have to work there on weekends, its downtown, but i never take the car there anyway cuz im just too f.... drunk when i quit, so i always take a cab. :oops:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol...na.... im half turkish, so im a more southern person, and for me everything below 0c is just too cold to stay outside longer than to refill your car with gas :lol:

so im now running around with 2 shirts 1 thick pullover, and a jacket from hilfigger called "arctic parker". and it has about -5c right now.

brrrr....

·
Registered
21 Posts
way to go fuzzles..
quite a long time till june...
sort of askerlik...

i myself had a hard time waiting for 1,5 months till i got my MZ3 tit grey HB..

you'll be daydreaming about your new car, while walking to work everyday..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts