Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after a couple months of looking at several different cars, we finally came to the conclusion the Mazda3 offers the best bang and fun for the buck. We picked up our rally white 2.3 liter 5-speed with no options (the car is fairly well equipped without them). We are going with aftermarket leather next week. This car does not feel at all like a $16K car. The fit/finish is great and the 2.3 liter has quite the pull. I've owned several 4-cylinder cars in the past (Talon, Intergra GSR) and the Mazda3 is quite impressive.

edit: title (flipped cracker)

·
Registered
436 Posts
sounds great Eddie. ive got the same car but in strato. theyre so well equipped without adding any options that you wont miss a thing. congrats and post some pics!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bang for the buck says it all!! I just got mine yesterday and am having a hard time staying at work today. I found that the 5door/leather interior came with everything I wanted. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.