Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any word of an MP3 option such as a seperate module like the mz6? Cuz that would be uber sweet! :D

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
It looks to me like the dash is modular like the 6's. In some pics there is a CD slot, and some there aren't, so it looks easily interchangeable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Type REL said:
Is there any word of an MP3 option such as a seperate module like the mz6? Cuz that would be uber sweet! :D
Hi,

I've ordered my mazda 3 last week with the MP3 module. In France it costs around 330 euros. It seems that it is made by JVC. Unfortunatly I've not tested it. I hope I won't have a bad suprise ;)

Fred - mazda 3 minus one week

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Great to hear that! When you do, could you post your impressions of the car.

Si tu veux tu peux aussi ecrire tes impressons en francais et je peux les traduire pour les autres.

You should post it in the "I got my Mazda3" section

·
Registered
2 Posts
dinu01 said:
Great to hear that! When you do, could you post your impressions of the car.

Si tu veux tu peux aussi ecrire tes impressons en francais et je peux les traduire pour les autres.

You should post it in the "I got my Mazda3" section
I'll definitly post my impressions... when I'll have it :) The delivery date has ben delayed of two weeks *sigh*...

Et en francais si tu veux aussi si tu trouves mon anglais trop moyen :)

Fred

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hey what is that story about MP3??

I want to know please... And specifications also! Price, installation time, cost for installation, how can it fit into the ... custom? ... MZ3 dash?

-Frank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts