Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you in the United States, you may be familiar with the Public Broadcast Station (PBS). Anyway, they have a weekly show called Motorweek and they gave our Mazda3 the award for best small car.

http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/dc2004/

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
That's cool, but they gave the best family sedan award to the Chevy Malibu :( What were they thinking :)

Except for the Malibu, all the other picks are reasonable.

Edit : Also, I just noticed that they don't have a official road test of the Mazda3 displayed on their website. When did they do one, and where is it?

·
Registered
670 Posts
This release was only for a preview of their 2004 line up, the tests are comming soon.

you can trace it back to their home page, then click on the link at the bottom right hand corner.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Here's what they had to say about the 3.

Our 2004 MotorWeek Drivers' Choice winners start with our Best Small Car, the all-new Mazda3. Like its big brother the Mazda6, this new compact offers bold styling, a sporty interior, potent engine choices, and tight handling, in a choice of sedan or hatchback body styles. By every measure we think the Mazda3 is a cut above the average compact car.

That's it!! One lil paragraph, and it's almost verbatim what they said on the TV show, I recorded it with my ReplayTV. Awards are nice and all, but they could spend alot more time explaining why they chose each car. What can I expect from PBS at 4:30am though? not much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts