Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and some friends were talking about good ole high school and some pretty embarrassing things that happened, so since i started the thread i will post first, when i was a junior i had a crush on this chick but i didn't want to approach her, so one day i saw her getting ready to get on the bus and me being as cool as i could i got on the bus with her, but while getting out my metrocard (nyc) the hydraulics from the bus kicked up, i slipped and hit one of the poles and chipped my two front teeth, the embarrassing part was.....well i hit my face and it made me tear up, so i looked like i was crying :( but i did eventually get in her pants, but it took college, alcohol and weed!

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
lmfao dam hell of a story, to top it all off you needed alcohol and weed to get the job done. BTW mission accomplished. I was driving my buddies hooked up mustang and it was manual, this is when i first started driving a manual car.This girl always gave me an eye but i never bothered to say shit (i don't know why) i was too busy making money and messing with other girls i guess. After school one day i saw that girl again and she was eying me again but it was because of the dark tints and the nicely done mustang so I tried to move up the car in the pick up zone or w/e so i can smile at her or acknowledge her but the sec i did my foot slipped off the clutch and poooof the car went forward and stumbled and shut off on me ...it was horrible i made such a fool out my self. I never ever wore slippers in a manual car again though. I did eventually start talking to her and we went on from there but sadly to say mine involved weed too...w/e it was a good night!

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
[quote author=darkfuse link=topic=110583.msg2281319#msg2281319 date=1209702634]
me and some friends were talking about good ole high school and some pretty embarrassing things that happened, so since i started the thread i will post first, when i was a junior i had a crush on this chick but i didn't want to approach her, so one day i saw her getting ready to get on the bus and me being as cool as i could i got on the bus with her, but while getting out my metrocard (nyc) the hydraulics from the bus kicked up, i slipped and hit one of the poles and chipped my two front teeth, the embarrassing part was.....well i hit my face and it made me tear up, so i looked like i was crying :( but i did eventually get in her pants, but it took college, alcohol and weed!
[/quote]
loll. this thread has potential.

no exciting HS stories, sry =/

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
lol, so far we are 2 for 2 on the hs stories involving weed

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
Oh god high school was nothing but embarassing for me...

On fridays and saturdays everyone from my school would hang out at the mall... I saw a guy that i had a crush on and was going to go talk to him but I was wearing these huuuge platform shoes and as i was walking up to him my ankle rolled and I ended up falling on my ass right in front of him :lol: it's hilarious now but I thought I was going to die at the time

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Most embarrasing moment for me in high school was when I pooped my pants. I was about 15 or 16 and I was taking a walk to Wal-Mart to buy a wrestling game for the N64. I bought the game and was leaving the store and my stomach was growling something terrible, but I thought I could hold it to make the 45 minute walk back to my house. My stomach stopped growling, but when I was about 15 minutes from my house it started growling even worse and it felt like Mike Tyson was hitting the bag on my stomach. Well I couldn't hold this dump anymore and just had to poop my pants and then roll the turd down my pant leg. Luckily I was by myself and there was my old elementary school about a block or two up the road. I always wear a t-shirt and over shirt, so I took off my overshirt, pulled off my t-shirt, wiped my butt a few times rotating the shirt around, and then just left it in the woods. It was definitely an embarrasing moment for me, because I was 15 or 16 and still crapping my pants!

·
Banned
13,838 Posts
[quote author=weezerfan84 link=topic=110583.msg2281707#msg2281707 date=1209731180]
Most embarrasing moment for me in high school was when I pooped my pants. I was about 15 or 16 and I was taking a walk to Wal-Mart to buy a wrestling game for the N64. I bought the game and was leaving the store and my stomach was growling something terrible, but I thought I could hold it to make the 45 minute walk back to my house. My stomach stopped growling, but when I was about 15 minutes from my house it started growling even worse and it felt like Mike Tyson was hitting the bag on my stomach. Well I couldn't hold this dump anymore and just had to poop my pants and then roll the turd down my pant leg. Luckily I was by myself and there was my old elementary school about a block or two up the road. I always wear a t-shirt and over shirt, so I took off my overshirt, pulled off my t-shirt, wiped my butt a few times rotating the shirt around, and then just left it in the woods. It was definitely an embarrasing moment for me, because I was 15 or 16 and still crapping my pants!
[/quote]

That was just unfortunate on timing really. Not like it just came outta know where, or outta fear.

Trying to think of one for me...

·
Banned
13,838 Posts
[quote author=stephanie link=topic=110583.msg2281712#msg2281712 date=1209731361]
[quote author=agm_ultimatex link=topic=110583.msg2281706#msg2281706 date=1209731175]
[quote author=siscim23 link=topic=110583.msg2281698#msg2281698 date=1209730973]
^Same happened to me.
[/quote]

you wore platforms?
[/quote]

only on the weekends, I hear

http://i30.tinypic.com/vczamx.jpg
[/quote]

we definatly need a full body shot of brian for you to edit now :lol:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey while i was reading another story came up that i remembered, i always liked knight rider and one day, i bought one of those KITT replica remote controlled cars, anyway i was a sophmore and just getting into the whole playing hookie and getting nookie, so for some reason i had put the car in the back seat before i went to school, well this chick i was messing with came to my car for lunch for dessert, so i kicked back the seats and she reclined right onto the car (while i had the remote by my leg, i just wanted to scare her and thought it would be funny to turn on the car while we were making out, thing is i didn't know the tires would suck up her hair, so of course not thinking that i turned the car on, push the button to move it forward and it spooled up in her hair like a zipper, she couldn't get it out and i wasn't breaking my car for her, so she had to walk back to school with the car in her hair funny thing is the car spoke, and it kept saying "MICHAEL ALL SYSTEMS GO" it was hiliarious but no more lunch time nookie for me

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
[quote author=darkfuse link=topic=110583.msg2282219#msg2282219 date=1209743074]
i wasn't breaking my car for her, so she had to walk back to school with the car in her hair funny thing is the car spoke, and it kept saying "MICHAEL ALL SYSTEMS GO" it was hiliarious but no more lunch time nookie for me
[/quote]

this sentence had me rolling :lmao:

·
Banned
13,838 Posts
[quote author=darkfuse link=topic=110583.msg2282219#msg2282219 date=1209743074]
hey while i was reading another story came up that i remembered, i always liked knight rider and one day, i bought one of those KITT replica remote controlled cars, anyway i was a sophmore and just getting into the whole playing hookie and getting nookie, so for some reason i had put the car in the back seat before i went to school, well this chick i was messing with came to my car for lunch for dessert, so i kicked back the seats and she reclined right onto the car (while i had the remote by my leg, i just wanted to scare her and thought it would be funny to turn on the car while we were making out, thing is i didn't know the tires would suck up her hair, so of course not thinking that i turned the car on, push the button to move it forward and it spooled up in her hair like a zipper, she couldn't get it out and i wasn't breaking my car for her, so she had to walk back to school with the car in her hair funny thing is the car spoke, and it kept saying "MICHAEL ALL SYSTEMS GO" it was hiliarious but no more lunch time nookie for me
[/quote]
hahaha, thats sooo awesome.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I can think of one event off the top of my head.

During my early high school years, most of the younger kids my age would often head to the local roller skating rink every Friday night to go skating. Our parents were always cool with it and I would look forward to it each and every week. At the time none of my friends and I could drive, obviously at 15. Anyhow, so my friend and I Josh went to the rink one night and the main reason we would go is to check out chicks. Now keep in mind, at this point in my adolescense, I had no balls and would cower at the sight of most girls. We mainly spent the entire four hours staring down girls in the corner of the rink fighting over which one seemed like they'd be a better kisser, even though the only thing we ever kissed were our mom's at this point. Anyhow, about halfway through the night they would do a backwards skate every week. I found that most people at the rink cleared the floor at this point because they were scared to backwards skate (chumps).

So I skate out onto the rink, because I happen to be a fucking amazing backwards rollerblader. Now earlier on in the night there was this girl, small little petite blonde girl who was obviously out of her mind thinking I was even remotely good looking in my hideous late-90's Tommy Hilfiger shirt my mom bought me from the thrift store. So a few times through the night, she would scream at me when I'd blade past, "YOU'RE HOT" or "WOOOOO" or "SEEEXXXYYY". Of course, I was far too scared to actually approach her and talk, so this was my chance. I knew that once she saw me backwards skate, that she'd be mine. There's no way she could resist..

So I think Wild Wild West by Will Smith comes on and I charge out onto the rink for my backwards skate. As I make my first lap, I see her leaning over the railing clearly staring at me as I pass. YES, all eyes on me. So I begin to gain more speed as I tear around the corners and all is well until my 3rd or so pass, when it happens. As I'm making the turn into her corner, my wheel snags on the pants of some gothic chick who had fallen, in the middle of my lane. So I completely lose control and slam ribs first in the exact railing she happens to be leaning on. I keel over on the floor in pain and I can hear all of her friends laughing over my shoulder. After collecting myself, I skate back to my corner, defeated and embarrased to all hell. Later on that night I ended up getting her number anyway.

Fast forward to a few Fridays later at the rink again, I ended up making out with her for my first time. The following day, after begging our parents to drive us to the movies I get my first titty grab! GREAT SUCCESS.

We dated on and off through high school. We're still friends to this day and often laugh about how retarded we were back then. Here's her today:

·
Registered
969 Posts
HAHA nice stories. I almost died laughing at the Crap one

1 - 20 of 28 Posts