Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morimoto released their XB LED fog light housings into the market for plug and play housing swaps covering MANY manufacturers. One literally unbolts their fog light housings and bolt on Morimoto's XB LED fog light housings. The reviews are positive from "experts of lighting" and I definitely agree having seen quite a few of them. Cut off is sharp, light throw is wide and even, light output is crisp LED white and very strong. These lights are one of the best dedicated fog lights I've seen with the Land Rover Evoque LED fogs coming in close (which is saying a lot).

Unfortunately, The Retrofit Source and Morimoto do not provide a plug and play option for Mazda. I have request TRS twice and they are finally considering the application with Morimoto.

If anyone is interested, please support the official request I have made on their forum. We also need some help on the forum confirming which Mazda3 models uses the ROUND H11 fog light housings.

I sure as hell want these because our factory H11 housings are damn near worthless in any situation, especially fog.

The product (scroll down):
The Retrofit Source | Innovative Headlight Upgrades

The forum request:
Morimoto XB LED fog light request for Mazda.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Morimoto released their XB LED fog light housings into the market for plug and play housing swaps covering MANY manufacturers. One literally unbolts their fog light housings and bolt on Morimoto's XB LED fog light housings. The reviews are positive from "experts of lighting" and I definitely agree having seen quite a few of them. Cut off is sharp, light throw is wide and even, light output is crisp LED white and very strong. These lights are one of the best dedicated fog lights I've seen with the Land Rover Evoque LED fogs coming in close (which is saying a lot).

Unfortunately, The Retrofit Source and Morimoto do not provide a plug and play option for Mazda. I have request TRS twice and they are finally considering the application with Morimoto.

If anyone is interested, please support the official request I have made on their forum. We also need some help on the forum confirming which Mazda3 models uses the ROUND H11 fog light housings.

I sure as hell want these because our factory H11 housings are damn near worthless in any situation, especially fog.

The forum request:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

If anyone is interested, please support the official request I have made on their forum.

The forum request:

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
Multiposting in multiple sections is strongly discouraged.

·
Registered
12 Posts
What ever happened with this did they make one for the mazda?

·
Registered
271 Posts
FINALLY Made EM Though Really EZPENSIVE 185

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yeah they've been out for a few months now. Got them for $138 during the group buy back in June and got them in September. Great fog lights.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yeah they've been out for a few months now. Got them for $138 during the group buy back in June and got them in September. Great fog lights.
I wish i had been a part of that, i would have definitely pulled the trigger on them then. Been looking for a real reason to buy them anyway.. :D

·
Registered
271 Posts
Aybe another group buy my fog lights are leaking due to an accident but silicon is cheaper then new fogs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts