Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Dinu, the movies work from home for me now. You just have to download the Win Media 9 PLayer! Great videos.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I run Win98 and it requires Win98 2nd edition or XP or 2000, etc...

I'll have to find a newer version, but my system is stable I don' want to mess up with it...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
The videso are very very great!! Just finished watching all of them. I can't understand Japanese, but everyone seemed very impressed with the car (even though they are supposed to - it's propaganda videos), but you could see that they were genuinely enjoying the vehicle. The sedan looked so good in the glimpses that I saw. The tit grey color is simply stunning on the sedan. It matches the car well with the black tailights. THe red sedan was also great. I cannot wait for my test drive. Just wish Calgary got some 3's in!!!! How long do I have to agonize?

You can hear the engine purring on some of the videos as well, very very stimulating. :lol:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Okay, doesn't someone want to explain this to me...

In the last video there are a variety of different languages, but the target audience is obviously japanese. The soundtrack is english. When the people are talking, they have japanese subtitles, yet the words that appear on the screen (like dynamic) are english.

So confusing.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I hope the first blue hatch video is done in full time, cause the way it was taking turns looked really impressive! I can't wait to test drive one, hopefully its a dry day!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts