Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another attempt to get the Montreal Mazda3 drivers for a first meet. Please reply and state your location in Montreal.

:wink:

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
So either we are only 2 in Montreal with the new 3 or people are antisocial in our city.... :shock:

Mastermoe. Maybe we should move to BC. People there seem more friendly and open lol....

What's wrong with Montreal owners?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, was asking myself the same question!! Maybe they don't check this part of the forum as you said!

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Told you they didn't! Maybe we should put some incentive in our announcement like naked women wash you car free of charge! LOL.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
WTH? So many MZ3 owners in Montreal, but only 2 people are interested? Cmon people! Show your car, make some friends :)

Btw, that free car wash incentive might work, as long as the women dun mind gettin naked in the cold :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm in. Just let me know the time and place. I'm in St Laurent, but work in the west island.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in the West-Island, but work in St-Laurent! :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
You're joking! We would have crossed paths for sure! Specially with an Orange Mazda3, I would have seen it for sure. All good... I'm sure we'll cross paths someday.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll keep an eye out for you!
There are hardly any Mazda3's on the road!

·
Registered
225 Posts
We could meet in front of the Palais des Congrès for the Salon de l'Auto... 6-10 MZ3s in front of it (most in Winning Blue, it seems!) would help Mazda's cause for sure! :)

I'm on Université de Montréal's campus, BTW.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Let's hope we get a break in the weather. A meet at -30C would be kinda sucky. Can't even wash the cars.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The car show would be a nice place to meet, but I doubt that I'll find time to go this weekend.

As for meeting, It all depends on where everybody is and find a centralized spot where we won't be bothered for gathering. This cold doesn't help either. No fun meeting if we have to stay in the cars. :roll:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree with bobmtb, since I dunno if I can make it to the Auto Show and when. It's damn too cold out there, my CD player wasn't working this morning! :-(

·
Registered
314 Posts
Just looked at the weather for next week... not too promissing either. Unless there's a HUGE indoor parking somewhere we can meet, meeting outdoors doesn't look very promissing. :cry:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Stopped snowing, but it looks like it's going to get cold again this week... with -20C to -25C night temperatures. Just wish that the roads can remain dry for a couple of days. It's really pointless to wash the car apart from trying to get the salt off it. Doesn't stay clean for more than a couple of KMs.

·
Registered
773 Posts
d00ds! I don't think we should even consider a meeting till April, since most of us don't even have the car yet, its freaking cold, its ugly, all the cars are dirty and it just wouldn't be possible at this time of year for most of us.

But, we ARE going to do it at some point! So don't give up! lol! :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I live up-north (near St-Sauveur) but work in OLD mONTREAL
SO I'M AVAILABLE FOR A MEET 8)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts