Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 429 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright.... I spotted a couple of Mazda3s yesterday..

Yesterday:
Silver Sedan on the service road going 40 West.
Black Sedan on de Salaberry towards Des Sources Blvd.

Today:
Silver HB, parked in front of Sears, Place Vertu.

Any of the above from this forum? :)

EDIT: Thread title and moved to Canada, eh! :twisted:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Not me... but the SilverHB might be the one that is parked next to my street. It's always parked in the same location... don't even know if the guy drives the car or not. :roll:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey bobmtb,

Do you know about the Mazda3Quebec club? I contacted the guy to get info about the club and he wants me to pay a $10/year membership so I can participate in the meets! :shock:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dunno.... He basically wrote:
"To become a member and beneficiate of rebates and advantages, you must send a 10$ check along with your name, adress, nickname on the message board and description of your mazda3"

Maybe he'll be organizing some group buys and things like that...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SyChO, what's teh status with the purchase of your Mazda3? When are you gonna be getting it? :lol:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Well... depends how long it will take to order/receive it but I inted to make the purchase/lease in mid march (between the first and 31, lol!). Whichever will allow me to get it around April 20... my B-day! hahaha! I don't want to get it now cuz I wanna save up a bit and I also don't want to drive it in the snow right away.

On another note, I am leaving for the dealership in 25min or so to check out the leasing price for the Sport GS and GT.

I am hoping I will get a similar price as the website since the sedan GS + Sport package comes to about the same as the Sport GT (no added options). So obviously the GT would be more fun to have. Anyway I will surely keep u posted.

p.s similar because the GS + Sport has a buy back of 11k and the Sport GT is 13k so you get why its similar.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good luck man! :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
That's BS... 10$ so you can meet?!?! Why not just be here and do everything for free. I like this place way more anyways. Just saw a Grey Mazda3 Sedan while driving home... I doubt that guy's on this forum... it was an old man with white hair.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright guys, when the weather is a bit warmer we should organize a meet! :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
What a nice day! Washed the car, but it's pointless. There's just too much slush and crap on the road. Saw quite a few sedans last night... in Laval around the Colossus and in St Laurent around Marcel Laurin. Anybody from here? Must not be many HBs out there.... just saw a single one downtown a couple of days ago.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did you see an Orange Sedan around the St-Laurent area? That's me! :)

Speaking of washing the car, I washed mine today at the Esso gas station but on my way out of the washer, there was a small white bucket on the ground that I didn't see and it scratched my front bumper! %$#%#% Ah well, I guess I'll buff it up in the summer....

·
Registered
773 Posts
That sux d00d! But im sure you will take good care of that bumper and make it as good as new! :wink:

Mastermoe, I think I asked you this before but I can't remember the answer. How do you find the Orange color? Do you love it or like it or regret it? eh? I am sure in our weather it doesn't look so hot but I was considering the Ti gray, then(now) the Orange, but at the autoshow I saw the silver and I am really confused to which color I want now... blah! Life is so complicated! :lol: heh!

There is a Orange Sport GT at the Mazda 220 dealership inside which is gorgeous but I wonder if its the same outside...

Anyway... let me know... Thanks.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey SyChO,

I LOVE the orange! It still looks good when it's dirty and looks amazing when washed! In the sun it's got this bright metallic look which is very nice! So far, everyone I know LOVES the color.... I was also confused between the Ti Grey and the Orange, I wasn't too crazy about the silver cause there are sooo many silver cars out there! One of the Pluses for the orange is that not too many people will have it. :)

·
Registered
773 Posts
mastermoe said:
Hey SyChO,

I LOVE the orange! It still looks good when it's dirty and looks amazing when washed! In the sun it's got this bright metallic look which is very nice! So far, everyone I know LOVES the color.... I was also confused between the Ti Grey and the Orange, I wasn't too crazy about the silver cause there are sooo many silver cars out there! One of the Pluses for the orange is that not too many people will have it. :)

Alright, that's it! I am picking the ORANGE! LOL!!! As for the other colors, the TI is very very nice but everyone seems to be getting that one, I betcha if we did a poll it would be 70-75% for TI. The silver is nice, my dad owns a silver Matrix and its very cool, especially with the tints. But I also wanted something different.

So I guess this summer when you or I will be seing a Orange Sedan(You) or a HB (me) we will know who we are! lol! :D

Montreal Represent! 8)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Saw a Silver Mazda3 Sport last night around 19:30 in the parking lot where Eggspectation is (on Brunswick and Des Sources) as I was getting out of the car. Iwaived a hello to the guy and he totally ignored me. Hope it's not one of you guys on this forum! :?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Went to the dealer during lunch and stopped at the light on top of the 40 on Sources. Nice Red Mazda3 Sport GT with company plate driven by a friendly asian girl. Waved hello and smiled, she smiled back. Was pretty funny. 2 Mazda3 Sport GT stopped at the light. Someone from the forum?

1 - 20 of 429 Posts