Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to visit the ol' Auto Show tonight.

http://www.montrealautoshow.com

It's all basically just like last year's. I must say that I wasn't too impressed with Mazda's booth, compared to the others (Nissan has a very nice setup, for instance). Mazda is on a different floor than the others, along with parent Ford. Lights are harsh and don't make the colors look so good (IMHO). Mazda signage was hard to read and not very pretty to look at (mostly black lacquered pieces with a Mazda logo outline printed on it, lit with blue fluorescent lights).

They have about 8-10 MZ3s, split 50/50 between sedans and hatches, but none in Winning Blue (except the one at the show's main entrance). They have 'em in Velocity Red, Lava Orange, Sunlight Silver and Black Mica, and one Sport model has leather (my first contact with it; looks good, but too thick and not supple enough for my taste). I also saw a few GX sedans in beige and silver colors.

I sat in the back of a Sport while a couple was in front; they were cross-shopping it with the Acura TSX. I thing I convinced them that the extra money for the TSX would be better invested somewhere else. They were very impressed with the car!

·
Registered
432 Posts
The autoshow here sucks, it's like being at Richmond Auto Mall really.. They used to have lots of aftermarket vendors years ago... but there's nothing worth spending the money to get in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts