Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know how much you guys are paying for your new Mazda3/6/8/MPV/Tribute/Protege. Well I don't have a 3 but I will start it off.

Car:$457.00
Insurance:$190
Model/Trim:Steel Grey Mazda6s MT V6 Sportspackage.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I financed my new 3 it for 60 months at 3.99%, which comes to $327 per month. Insurance is about $100 per month.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Payment $349
Insurance $171 - full/gap $250 deduc.

Hasta :p

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Payment => $233.64
Insurance => $160.00

Whuppin' that lame civic with the multicolor bodykit => Priceless

·
Registered
947 Posts
epine said:
Lee how much if any did you put on the downpayment?
Hey, I put down zippy for downpayment. I did leave the Finance guy a bit of candy cane...

But seriously, the total came to $17,808 out the door, fully financed at 3.9% for 60 months, which comes to about $327 per month. This is for a HB with ABS, airbags, moonroof, changer, Xenon, and TPMS. Taxes in VA is about 3%

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
You know, this stuff isn't easy to compare since alot of factors affect monthly payments but:

$212 / mo for 60 months at 3.9%
$8000 down

Dunno about insurance yet cause we just carried over the same plan from the previous license plate and they haven't re-adjusted.

·
Registered
314 Posts
373.06$ per month tax included. Just got the call from the dealer. Everything is ready! Woohoo!!!!

Insurance is 108$ tax included a month.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Paid $21,300 MSRP fully loaded without NAV.

Financing $24,488 (includes tax, doc fees, gap, and extended warranty)

60 months | 7.74% APR | $500 down = $492.00 monthly

Spencer

·
Registered
103 Posts
oooooouch, sounds alittle steep.opps, but then again u got leather and auto.
overkast said:
Paid $21,300 MSRP fully loaded without NAV.

Financing $24,488 (includes tax, doc fees, gap, and extended warranty)

60 months | 7.74% APR | $500 down = $492.00 monthly

Spencer

·
Registered
32 Posts
Reckon it's due to the smallish down payment.

Mine (in Canada)

GT GFX Sedan Auto, Moonroof, Leather, Disk Changer

375 a month / 60 months
9000 down
Insurance - not sure, I have 3 cars total is 229 a month.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Shroud said:
Reckon it's due to the smallish down payment.

Mine (in Canada)

GT GFX Sedan Auto, Moonroof, Leather, Disk Changer

375 a month / 60 months
9000 down
Insurance - not sure, I have 3 cars total is 229 a month.
Yes, very little down payment.

Spencer

·
Registered
563 Posts
Paid 300 over invoice. Financed for 60 mnths at 3.9%. Payments are under 300 a month insurance is roughly half of that.

Craig

·
Registered
137 Posts
Invoice was $21,327, sticker was $23,075, paid $22,027 (bought it through carsdirect.com, no negotiations). It's got auto, sport package, abs/sab/sac, xenon & tpms, sunroof & 6 disc, nav, leather, & wheel locks. $23,989.58 out-the-door w/ tax, licensing, etc. 3.64% loan (carsdirect found a loan better than mazda's), $7,000 down, $310.60/mo. for 60 mo.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. I am waiting until July. From other posts, most people are paying $200-$500 over invoice. Yours was a little higher but sounds reasonable (least you didn't have to waste your time haggling).

Most financing deals, the company always wants to go 5 years and beyond to get that precious interest. But like buying a house, people should look at LESS years. Yes, you pay more per month but overall, you save a ton on interest. Your case for example, just paying in 4 yrs, you would pay approx. $70 per month but save $300 in overall interest. Most agreements allow you to pay off sooner than loan years but most people do not pay off early. But maybe putting less down and keeping that money to help pay the $70 more per month.....

Kevin

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah, $700 over is kinda high. But hey, I would've gone to a dealer to haggle, but no dealers anywhere could find the car in that color fully loaded. The dealers couldn't even find it at other dealers. Plus, the color w/ options is in high demand that the dealer who had my car was going to sell it at msrp. I think it was worth it. At least now I don't have to special order and wait a couple of months. Usually, lower interests are offered for 5 year periods so yeah, i'll be paying more interest, but not that much more. Plus you have to think about spending less money per month over a longer period of time versus spending alot of money per month and not having as much left for other things. I went with the first choice because I have other bills to pay each month. You mentioned I'd save $300 by paying $70 more per month and saving some of my downpayment for that monthly. Less downpayment leads to more than $70 per month. I really wouldn't be able to afford that.

·
Registered
93 Posts
LeeLee said:
epine said:
Lee how much if any did you put on the downpayment?
Hey, I put down zippy for downpayment. I did leave the Finance guy a bit of candy cane...

But seriously, the total came to $17,808 out the door, fully financed at 3.9% for 60 months, which comes to about $327 per month. This is for a HB with ABS, airbags, moonroof, changer, Xenon, and TPMS. Taxes in VA is about 3%
MAN.. so u got a HB fully loaded minus GPS for $17808?!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Well, no leather either... but yea, $17,808 out the door with everything else, much thanks to VA's low 3% car sales tax.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts