Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, so i went to the dealership today with my mom. Looks like they want $19,000 for it. It's a black mica hatch S model ( auto ). What do you guys think? Should she be getting it cheaper? She doesn't have any money to put down on it.

·
Registered
879 Posts
on Cars.com i had looked before and Gary Yoeman's in Daytona has several HBs for 17-19K.

They list em as an "i" HB but the specs are obviosuly "s". I had called before for other cars and the pricing on Cars.com, per the manager is the correct pricing.

You can go to their own website and the cars match in pricing on both their site and Cars.com. you just have to match up the stock numbers. On Cars.dom they have an additional $300 off, which troy said they would honor. Just verify the dealer fee (of $799) which didn't used to be included, but the last time I talked with him, he said the pricing had gone up to include it, as people were getting confused and thinking that lowered price included it. So troy said they raised the pricing up $800 so that it now would reflect the dealer fee.

looking on their website, there are 5 under $19000.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts